Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am almost at the end of the second week. Does anyone know what are the bad consequences of having sex with Tomoe's mom? It is kind of weird that a harem game would punish you if you have sex with one of the women.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I am almost at the end of the second week. Does anyone know what are the bad consequences of having sex with Tomoe's mom? It is kind of weird that a harem game would punish you if you have sex with one of the women.
Tomoe loves you enough, that she'll accept it, but you can see in her eyes the moment her heart breaks.

So far, there are no noticeable negative consequences other than that, but I imagine if there is any, then it will happen on the wedding week. I can't recall when that is though. Sometime during the week following month 1, I think.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
Himoko when you choose company which option does most people choose and why. around day 20 i think

option 1 fails so no
option 2 garage thing says you will spend a lot more time with himoko (sounds good)
company 3 will be succesful.

so do i want successful company 3 OR garage option and spend more time with Himoko? what Himoko scenes might i miss to have succesful company?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Himoko when you choose company which option does most people choose and why. around day 20 i think

option 1 fails so no
option 2 garage thing says you will spend a lot more time with himoko (sounds good)

so do i want successful company 3 OR garage option and spend more time with Himoko? what Himoko scenes might i miss to have succesful company?
I'd rather project becomes successful.

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
the additional dark patch what is it? Should i download it? I did not have played the game yet, so what is that patch for. Sry 4 stupid question, ty 4 answer)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Ok I just played the story with the mc and his sister and and it gave me an idea of who is Mao's father. The mc says that he has these demons that he can't control very well, and Hiroko doesn't really want to tell him who is the father, my guess is, that the mc is the father he raped hiroko but doesn't remember, maybe he got drunk or something like that and Hiroko doesn't want to tell him because she doesn't want him to feel bad about the situation.

Reactions: Cedrog

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
the additional dark patch what is it? Should i download it? I did not have played the game yet, so what is that patch for. Sry 4 stupid question, ty 4 answer)
The Dark Mind patch allows for content that Patreon does not approve of which includes allowing Ecchi Sensei's daughters to be involved in stuff and things with him, various classmates who may or may not be under 18 to be available for things, and rape and other things Patreon frowns on. Once installed you can select the content you want or don't want. The patch is really the only way to see just how ecchi Sensei really is.

Reactions: cakeny

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Ok I just played the story with the mc and his sister and and it gave me an idea of who is Mao's father. The mc says that he has these demons that he can't control very well, and Hiroko doesn't really want to tell him who is the father, my guess is, that the mc is the father he raped hiroko but doesn't remember, maybe he got drunk or something like that and Hiroko doesn't want to tell him because she doesn't want him to feel bad about the situation.
It'd also explain why her scenes are covered in the Dark Mind patch when sex with her is technically not incest. She's the MCs sister.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It'd also explain why her scenes are covered in the Dark Mind patch when sex with her is technically not incest. She's the MCs sister.
You mean daughter. But I think even if it's step family, that is still not allowed on patreon. Hiroko cheating on the mc doesn't make sense because she always loved him, so unless someone else raped her, the mc has to be the father and I don't think she had sex with other people besides the mc. When she got pregnant she was already dating the mc, her cheating on the mc would be ntr and I don't think the dev wants that stuff in his game.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
You mean daughter. But I think even if it's step family, that is still not allowed on patreon. Hiroko cheating on the mc doesn't make sense because she always loved him, so unless someone else raped her, the mc has to be the father and I don't think she had sex with other people besides the mc. When she got pregnant she was already dating the mc, her cheating on the mc would be ntr and I don't think the dev wants that stuff in his game.
I misunderstood. I thought you said the MCs father was the father. Woops. But yeah, your idea makes a lot of sense. In fact, I'm pretty much convinced you're right.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018

option 1 fails so no

I chose option 2 since it doesn't guarantee failure. I'm guessing that if you make the right choices in the garage you can be successful without Himiko selling her soul to some corporation. I don't think you miss anything yet, but probably in the next week you will.

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
The Dark Mind patch allows for content that Patreon does not approve of which includes allowing Ecchi Sensei's daughters to be involved in stuff and things with him, various classmates who may or may not be under 18 to be available for things, and rape and other things Patreon frowns on. Once installed you can select the content you want or don't want. The patch is really the only way to see just how ecchi Sensei really is.
thanks 4 ur answer, where i can download this dark patch?) can't find, i've just downloadead full 16.6 gb week 1

• Angry
Reactions: pgm_01 and tazaaron

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
It states several times that she cheated. That's not NTR as it isn't focused on. It is used as a plot device for the story (not a hard one, but one none the less). I haven't finished week 2 yet, but so far it seems as if her cheating is used as justification for him doing his thing. She cheated, not raped.

Reactions: cakeny

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Based on what happens in the past time scene with his sister and him saying that he has those demons that he has a hard time dealing with, I still think that he actually raped Hiroko but he doesn't remember. And Hiroko because she loves him and doesn't want him to live with the fact that he raped her, she decided to not tell him and pretend that she cheated on him. He almost raped Saki aswell when she was teasing him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Brovalon

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
thanks 4 ur answer, where i can download this dark patch?) can't find, i've just downloadead full 16.6 gb week 1
On the first post of this thread it says Patches:
Follow the link and then scroll to the bottom of the page where it says and then find Week 1 - Final

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Think about it, how many girls are in the game? What would need to be done if you had an option to and to not to make them all pregnant? Just think on that and ask yourself if you would like 1 update per year

Reactions: Lucas Martinez
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes