KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Think about it, how many girls are in the game? What would need to be done if you had an option to and to not to make them all pregnant? Just think on that and ask yourself if you would like 1 update per year
Ummm...making alternate renders. There are already so many. Why even have a 'Is Pregnant - Yes/No' in the bio of everyone if no one gets pregnant? It wouldn't take that much longer as time is important and it would take a long time in game before any girl started showing.

Reactions: cakeny

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Think about it, how many girls are in the game? What would need to be done if you had an option to and to not to make them all pregnant? Just think on that and ask yourself if you would like 1 update per year
I'm pretty sure most, if not all, girls will have a chance to get pregnant at some point in the game. Hiroko is already trying to have a baby as is the school's principal (and I'm pretty sure they're both already pregnant in my save since I always came inside). The fact that others are currently on birth control is just a minor speed bump in the way of mass impregnation.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
I'm pretty sure most, if not all, girls will have a chance to get pregnant at some point in the game. Hiroko is already trying to have a baby as is the school's principal (and I'm pretty sure they're both already pregnant in my save since I always came inside). The fact that others are currently on birth control is just a minor speed bump in the way of mass impregnation.
MC just so needs to find a crazy scientist/nurse to development a drug to add to the school/towns water supply thar nullifies contraceptives. If only such a person existed

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
That other game SummerSausage or something u can get them all pregnant but has like a 10 day pregnancy and they are removed from the game. Theres a reason for that, nobody wants to spend all that extra time making double the renders and double the story for all girls in the game. Wont happen here, will be planned out with certain ones.

Apr 19, 2020
Everytime the choice says 'she wont get pregnant' or a girl says she's on the pill or takes one, I'm like: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY?!
I think they'll add pregnancy for most the girls but this game is a year long, and we are only 3 weeks into it, I think the options will come along gradually so that everything is spread out more evenly, otherwise the rest of the in game year would be very repetitive or just run into a roadblock
I think everything with the daughters feels a bit rushed for this reason, even though it takes a while to get there for us, in game there's a lot of time to go. But I have no doubt it'll all even out, and pregnancy etc will come along soon enough

Reactions: KilljoyTRV

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah a lot of people forget that it has been only 3 in game weeks since the mc arrived at the school. We will get all that stuff eventually we just have to be patient.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Poor Miss Button. The things she witnessed were traumatic and terrible. This is why I'm starting a Patreon to fund the 'Rehabilitate Miss Button Foundation'. We must work to see that stuffed animals everywhere are protected and treated with the care they deserve. No SAC (stuffed animal companion) should be silenced! Donate today!

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
It's 3 versions of the game but only one DM patch. Well, readme says i need different patch for every week. Where do i find other patches or should i?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
It's 3 versions of the game but only one DM patch. Well, readme says i need different patch for every week. Where do i find other patches or should i?
Beneath the Mega link, it says "Show Previous Versions". Click that. You want "Week 1 - Final" "Day 8-14 - Final" and "Day 20+21 - Final".

If you have the patience though, I recommend just waiting for the Month 1 merge. Not only will it be a smaller download, fix bugs and implement mechanics properly, but it's going to be the only way to transfer saves once new content starts getting released.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
You can transfer saves between weeks by copying and overwriting the save folder in the 'game' folder

And when is the month 1 update plan to drop?

n0tl0st

Nov 16, 2019
is the incest a normal feature in the game or do i have to download a patch? also there seems to be a large bug in week 1 where using the phone with cause an error to the point that you cannot finish week 1.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
You can transfer saves between weeks by copying and overwriting the save folder in the 'game' folder

And when is the month 1 update plan to drop?
Well, that's just it. The Blue Cat's team is not making any formal announcement of that until they are certain everything is locked. So nothing concrete is available regarding the release date.

is the incest a normal feature in the game or do i have to download a patch? also there seems to be a large bug in week 1 where using the phone with cause an error to the point that you cannot finish week 1.
You need to download a patch for that. It's the Dark Mind Patch, you can modify it as you please, and there are previous versions of it on the page it can be downloaded from, it's beneath the download link itself.

As for the bug... I don't know. You might need to download again or something.

Shivacbe

Feb 23, 2020
When himiko fuked by mc??? It is already happened or not?? Am i missing anything?? I finished all the day...Still waiting to play specials..?? Is that happens in specials.

Blahbleh541

Mar 21, 2019
For the new Halloween special, it says 'You activated dark mind but no patch installation has been detected.' What did I do wrong, I have extracted dark mind to the game folder.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
You've done nothing wrong. That's just an automatic thing. You're good. Just click the panties on the main menu to check.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes