Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I don't think any of the divergent paths ever lock you out of future content though, do they? I think it just results in alternate dialogue.
Pretty much. If you don't meet Tomoe on Night 1 her story remains the same. If you don't see Sloth-chan on the roof nothing about her future interactions changes. I think the one main difference is finding the girl's cell phone on Day 1. Not doing so seems to lock her out of future content, but the content she does have is so minor it's not really a big deal.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am really curious to see what will happen when the girls in the house start finding out about the other relationships the mc has. They don't seem too keen on sharing him.

Reactions: Macgamer and cakeny

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Surprised someone hasn't just fixed the name and avoid the confusion in all this time.
I think I remember it being mentioned that's in a case of OCD on the creators part. Hopefully they'll just delete all the current patches once the Month 1 patch goes up, but I'm guessing it still end up like this once we get back to monthly releases of new content.

I am really curious to see what will happen when the girls in the house start finding out about the other relationships the mc has. They don't seem too keen on sharing him.
Himiko isn't opposed to sharing, Mao hates the idea, but I don't think we have Saki's stance yet. Though considering she and Becky may have something going on, I'm suspect any resistance she has won't last.

Pretty much. If you don't meet Tomoe on Night 1 her story remains the same. If you don't see Sloth-chan on the roof nothing about her future interactions changes. I think the one main difference is finding the girl's cell phone on Day 1. Not doing so seems to lock her out of future content, but the content she does have is so minor it's not really a big deal.
I'm guessing the plot will lead to something with her regardless eventually, as she seems to be considered a Main Character, according to the images on OP. So, far it's just sexual tension, exploring her kink a little and a few minor interactions with the narcoleptic girl.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
I'm sure this gets asked a lot, But if I wanted to replay this from beginning to end with no priority on the holiday specials, What is the minimum downloads I need?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm sure this gets asked a lot, But if I wanted to replay this from beginning to end with no priority on the holiday specials, What is the minimum downloads I need?
You need to download week 1, week 2, week 3 and their respective dark mind patches. There will be an update that will merge all those weeks into a single download. I would probably wait for that.

Edit: Also once the month 1 merge comes out you will have to start a new game anyway, so it would probably be better if you wait until that update comes out.

Last edited:
Reactions: BiggySmall

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
What about the wife finding out?
She has forgiven his cheating in the past because of her own guilt regarding how she got pregnant with Mao and never revealing who the father is to the MC which caused him to cheat in the first place. Almost unthinkable given her intense reactions to him even having a wandering eye these days it will end well esp if its with members of his own family or those she is closest to (the neighbours) but likely she will forgive if she say finds out hes slept with say a Fuyu or someone similar esp if the MC finds out about who the father of Mao really is and she will feel guilty thus again compelled to forgive his transgressions.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I couldnt give two shits about Hiroko. The cheating, forgiven, sure! The not telling the MC who the father was even after he agreed to raise the child as his own? Fuck that and fuck her. If she finds out about the harem and leaves, I wouldn't care at all.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I couldnt give two shits about Hiroko. The cheating, forgiven, sure! The not telling the MC who the father was even after he agreed to raise the child as his own? Fuck that and fuck her. If she finds out about the harem and leaves, I wouldn't care at all.
Its obv she was raped by her father or the MCs father, very little alternatives make any sense and its obv why she would never want to reveal this to anyone especially Mao or her husband as sure they can unfairly rage at her but she will happily endure that to protect those she cares about from the truth. Compare that to the MC... raping his own sister and thus in all likelyhood being the father of his own niece as well as of course banging his own mother to boot. This game is a walking fuck the MC, she deserves better too in all honesty. Whilst he has routinely shown a dark side, a dark mind, a wandering eye and other unappealing traits she has been devoutly in love with the MC, never strayed since said incident and has often routinely given up everything for him and given him anything hes wanted, when hes wanted it.

No idea why she gets so much hate... i think its fappers taking the hump that she is a logical block to just being a walking zero morality sperm bank (which in all honesty he pretty much already is, its the women in his life that seem to keep him grounded and second guessing things but even if you decided not to do Dark Mind exclusive stuff and there is a lot of it its canon hes a piece of shit by nature from the flashbacks which are not choice options, they happened, you can just choose not to watch said content).

RADAMANTHSYEK

Jan 24, 2019
With their pace, I doubt that a new story will be released before March / April 2021. They are currently doing the necessary work to release the game on Steam, but this work should be done simultaneously with the creation of new content. Parteons are currently supporting something that does not bring them any added value (i.e. I pay them for players on other platforms to play the final product). The Halloween add-on is ok, but I'd rather the main plot...

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Wait for the Month 1 merge, and it should be two, assuming you want the Dark Mind patch.

What about the wife finding out?
Hard to say, but Kotori getting in on the action and/or Mao's parentage coming to light will be the key factor of getting her on board.

A few pages back, someone suggested that perhaps Mao is actually the MCs daughter, after he lost control and raped her. In this situation, withholding the information is to prevent him from breaking from the guilt. Even if this isn't the case, I very much doubt she willingly cheated. It seems obvious to me that she was raped and that it was too dangerous for the MC to go after who ever did it. Perhaps, I'm way off base, but the MC getting cheated on feels antithetical to the kind of story Ecchi Sensei is.

With their pace, I doubt that a new story will be released before March / April 2021. They are currently doing the necessary work to release the game on Steam, but this work should be done simultaneously with the creation of new content. Parteons are currently supporting something that does not bring them any added value (i.e. I pay them for players on other platforms to play the final product). The Halloween add-on is ok, but I'd rather the main plot...
That would require he Month 1 merge to get pushed to get pushed back to about February if their release schedule up until that start is anything to go by. So far, we don't have any indication that the release won't be when they say. We don't have any that it will release on time either, but tthat doesn't mean we should be jumping to conclusions. Latecomer explained why they don't work on things side by side about month back. Can't remember what was said, so you'll have to go searching for it.

what happend to the youngest daughter
she seems to of dissapear after first day
Yeah you don't really see her that much throughout the game. She is not really considered one of the main girls, it's easy to forget that she even exists.
She's been popping up a bit more frequently lately, but mostly as comic relief. I think the Dark Mind dev is still intending to include content with her at some point though.

Reactions: frepyou

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Wait for the Month 1 merge, and it should be two, assuming you want the Dark Mind patch.

Hard to say, but Kotori getting in on the action and/or Mao's parentage coming to light will be the key factor of getting her on board.

A few pages back, someone suggested that perhaps Mao is actually the MCs daughter, after he lost control and raped her. In this situation, withholding the information is to prevent him from breaking from the guilt. Even if this isn't the case, I very much doubt she willingly cheated. It seems obvious to me that she was raped and that it was too dangerous for the MC to go after who ever did it. Perhaps, I'm way off base, but the MC getting cheated on feels antithetical to the kind of story Ecchi Sensei is.

That would require he Month 1 merge to get pushed to get pushed back to about February if their release schedule up until that start is anything to go by. So far, we don't have any indication that the release won't be when they say. We don't have any that it will release on time either, but tthat doesn't mean we should be jumping to conclusions. Latecomer explained why they don't work on things side by side about month back. Can't remember what was said, so you'll have to go searching for it.

She's been popping up a bit more frequently lately, but mostly as comic relief. I think the Dark Mind dev is still intending to include content with her at some point though.
I see why people think she was raped by him, but I still don't think so. The info card say step-daughter, and all the pain of those three years would have been avoided by her telling him if he had blacked out. Her refusing to tell him makes absolutely NO sense. If he raped her, tell him so he can repent and avoid it in the future. If she was protecting someone else, why still avoid telling decades later?

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Its obv she was raped by her father or the MCs father, very little alternatives make any sense and its obv why she would never want to reveal this to anyone especially Mao or her husband as sure they can unfairly rage at her but she will happily endure that to protect those she cares about from the truth. Compare that to the MC... raping his own sister and thus in all likelyhood being the father of his own niece as well as of course banging his own mother to boot. This game is a walking fuck the MC, she deserves better too in all honesty. Whilst he has routinely shown a dark side, a dark mind, a wandering eye and other unappealing traits she has been devoutly in love with the MC, never strayed since said incident and has often routinely given up everything for him and given him anything hes wanted, when hes wanted it.

No idea why she gets so much hate... i think its fappers taking the hump that she is a logical block to just being a walking zero morality sperm bank (which in all honesty he pretty much already is, its the women in his life that seem to keep him grounded and second guessing things but even if you decided not to do Dark Mind exclusive stuff and there is a lot of it its canon hes a piece of shit by nature from the flashbacks which are not choice options, they happened, you can just choose not to watch said content).
I tend to think it was her father or his father also. The MC being Mao's dad makes no sense there. And as for why she gets hate? SHES LYING. I wouldn't trust a woman who absolutely refused to tell me such an important detail. The MC forgave her and overcame his misgivings to raise Mao as his own. He deserves the truth.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I tend to think it was her father or his father also. The MC being Mao's dad makes no sense there. And as for why she gets hate? SHES LYING. I wouldn't trust a woman who absolutely refused to tell me such an important detail. The MC forgave her and overcame his misgivings to raise Mao as his own. He deserves the truth.
Shes not lied though - shes just refusing to name who the father is. If anything shes come across as very honest throughout the time weve seen her in the game so far (and weve seen a decent amount of her). As she was a victim im not sure i can chastise her like say yourself does... he deserves the truth? HE DOES? Hes been anything but honest in return with her and is going out of his way to cover his tracks and she seems oblivious to all these many many other women he is seeing behind her back, his new roles in say at the club as well as of course his past transgressions esp seeing as the real meat and bones that goes against her is the said conception of Mao... if he gets a pass for being a rapist of one of the kindest characters weve seen in the game and his own sister no less (and thats just the past, he is still at it in the present based on decisions in the dark mind patch) then im sure she should get one as a rape victim.

As such yeah ive said it before she gets a lot of heat to an unjustified level from the fans here yet the MC is put on a pedestal who regardless of choices by players or usage or not of the Dark Mind patch is still an irredeemable piece of shit by contrast so makes no sense to me. His canon treatment of a few of the school girls is pretty deplorable too again via canon story (regardless of choices to be this way or indeed using the Dark Mind patch) not by choice so its not like he's a changed man. Maybe if the game didnt feature the flashbacks etc you could try and do a "pure" MC playthrough but yeah like i said to be anything like as kind as his wife then that means literally no infidelity with anyone at anytime but her and we all know that aint the way anyone is playing yet meantime despite everything he has done there is no threat of NTR on the horizon to him for his actions and hes very likely gonna get her pregnant again sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Buffalo Games

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Shes not lied though - shes just refusing to name who the father is. If anything shes come across as very honest throughout the time weve seen her in the game so far (and weve seen a decent amount of her). As she was a victim im not sure i can chastise her like say yourself does... he deserves the truth? HE DOES? Hes been anything but honest in return with her and is going out of his way to cover his tracks and she seems oblivious to all these many many other women he is seeing behind her back, his new roles in say at the club as well as of course his past transgressions esp seeing as the real meat and bones that goes against her is the said conception of Mao... if he gets a pass for being a rapist of one of the kindest characters weve seen in the game and his own sister no less (and thats just the past, he is still at it in the present based on decisions in the dark mind patch) then im sure she should get one as a rape victim.

As such yeah ive said it before she gets a lot of heat to an unjustified level from the fans here yet the MC is put on a pedestal who regardless of choices by players or usage or not of the Dark Mind patch is still an irredeemable piece of shit by contrast so makes no sense to me. His canon treatment of a few of the school girls is pretty deplorable too again via canon story (regardless of choices to be this way or indeed using the Dark Mind patch) not by choice so its not like he's a changed man. Maybe if the game didnt feature the flashbacks etc you could try and do a "pure" MC playthrough but yeah like i said to be anything like as kind as his wife then that means literally no infidelity with anyone at anytime but her and we all know that aint the way anyone is playing yet meantime despite everything he has done there is no threat of NTR on the horizon to him for his actions and hes very likely gonna get her pregnant again sooner rather than later.
He may be less than honest in his relationship, but he still deserves to know who is sperm donor of his child.

Reactions: KilljoyTRV
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes