Apr 19, 2020
Do I need to download the patches for each day where it says "Final" or is there a patch I can use for the entire week 1-3?
Ngl, you may as well wait a month until the next update is out. If you figure it all out now and play you'll lose your progress anyway. Because they are merging all the weeks together, and saves will then be compatible forever. With this merged update. Meaning you'll have to replay the whole game if you play with this current format, which is very large, when the next update arrives
If you want to play it now still, then week 1 has its final patch, as does week 2, and for week 3 is called day 20-21, but that should include the entirety of week 3 (The naming of it is very poor).
P.S when the merge arrives, I assume it'll be 1 file, and so it should have only 1 patch. Logically thinking. So it'll also be much easier to apply the patch and play it normally. Rather than as it currently is, which is all separate

Reactions: RandoCard3

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
what happend to the youngest daughter
she seems to of dissapear after first day
She goes with the mom on the trip, but I dont understand why she even exists in the first place. She's too young to add to the harem. and turning off real ages, she's still too young looking to be called "18". So again not a harem add. What's her purpose?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
She goes with the mom on the trip, but I dont understand why she even exists in the first place. She's too young to add to the harem. and turning off real ages, she's still too young looking to be called "18". So again not a harem add. What's her purpose?
It wouldn't surprise me if she actually gets added to the harem, personally I don't really have any interest in her so I don't really care either way.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
It wouldn't surprise me if she actually gets added to the harem, personally I don't really have any interest in her so I don't really care either way.
I mean I turned off real ages, because underage is not my thing, but even I wouldn't be able to make believe that Yuki is 18. She looks her age that she's supposed to be, plus she in the kindergarten equivalent. How do you explain an 18 yr old in kindergarten as a student? Unless she gets aged, which is unlikely as supernatural powers at work isn't exactly in this game....I hope she's not added to the harem.

Apr 19, 2020
I mean I turned off real ages, because underage is not my thing, but even I wouldn't be able to make believe that Yuki is 18. She looks her age that she's supposed to be, plus she in the kindergarten equivalent. How do you explain an 18 yr old in kindergarten as a student? Unless she gets aged, which is unlikely as supernatural powers at work isn't exactly in this game....I hope she's not added to the harem.
Tbh it wouldn't surprise me if crazy nurse tries to do something just like that, maybe make a potion or something that ages her a few years. Otherwise I don't see too much point in the character either, except to keep the mother company while MC does whatever he wants to, a distraction

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I believe the patch dev still intends to include content with them at some point. Hopefully there will be an option to turn her off specifically in the menu, because I imagine even for patch users, she's going to be a hard limit for most.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Tbh it wouldn't surprise me if crazy nurse tries to do something just like that, maybe make a potion or something that ages her a few years. Otherwise I don't see too much point in the character either, except to keep the mother company while MC does whatever he wants to, a distraction
Maybe one option is to eventually get divorced and Yuki goes with her while the other girls stay with you.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If you play without the patch do you still get all the scenes? I always thought that if played without the patch you just don't get any scenes with the girls that are underage and the family members.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah thats what I thought, the game already has underage girls so at some point Yuki will probably have some scenes aswell. I just hope they are avoidable.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Yeah thats what I thought, the game already has underage girls so at some point Yuki will probably have some scenes aswell. I just hope they are avoidable.
If Yuki does get any content, I would imagine it being between her and her "pet".

D2A

Sep 30, 2018
Guys guys there are more important things to discuss. Like we already have an illegitimate daughter. Who else is a possible illegitimate daughter?

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Guys guys there are more important things to discuss. Like we already have an illegitimate daughter. Who else is a possible illegitimate daughter?
Pretty much every girl in MC and Hiroko's high school class could have gotten pregnant. If Hiroko's mom slept with MC Kotori might be his daughter as well as sister in law. Fuyu is probably MC's daughter.

Reactions: cakeny

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Okay, so no Christmas Special this year. Fair enough. They did say that the previous one would be incorporated into the main game, so... we got that going for us.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Okay, so no Christmas Special this year. Fair enough. They did say that the previous one would be incorporated into the main game, so... we got that going for us.
Sadness at them being incorporated into main game.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes