Apr 19, 2020
Do we have any idea when the 1 month comes on?
There's no official release date, I'm not sure if they will make one, but they have said they aim to release it by the end of the year. I think the 4 weeks from now, it's worth to wait. Because replaying the entire game again would take a very long time
I assume if they make a release date, it'll be in one of the coming progress reports, and so I'd check those every Sunday for updates on it. They're close to it now

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
There's no official release date, I'm not sure if they will make one, but they have said they aim to release it by the end of the year. I think the 4 weeks from now, it's worth to wait. Because replaying the entire game again would take a very long time
I assume if they make a release date, it'll be in one of the coming progress reports, and so I'd check those every Sunday for updates on it. They're close to it now
Thank you for the info. I was also wondering if we get to see what's in the door of the basement with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
code in the second or the third week?

Last edited:

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
When I download week 3 it's says day 20-21 is that still the whole week or just these day, thanks

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
It should be the whole week, yes. Just poorly named
Thanks you for you quick reply, would you happen to know if I can just use the patch for day 20-21 as there doesn't seem to be one for the whole week or would I need to use multiple patches

• Angry
Reactions: fashtar

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
Thanks you for you quick reply, would you happen to know if I can just use the patch for day 20-21 as there doesn't seem to be one for the whole week or would I need to use multiple patches
I would also like to know about the patches.

Apr 19, 2020
The patch for week 3 is the day 20-21 patch, it's just named badly, but it covers the whole week and not just 2 days

Reactions: Aguzy

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
The latest patch is for the whole week, but like said week, it is also poorly named.

Reactions: Aguzy

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
Question: the DM patches that are just patch.rpy, are to be installed where? Also, the White Day patch is not working for some reason.

Last edited:

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020

Public post

Ecchi Sensei - Month 1 - Status Report No. 17:

Hello guys!
While millions of turkeys got slaughtered in America, the Ecchi Sensei team continued working on Month 1 and, as I announced last week, we'll tell you more about our plans for the coming year when it comes to Specials.
But first:
To get you in a Christmas-y mood, we changed the header image on the Patreon page. On top of that, the release dates of the Alpha, Beta, and Final versions of Ecchi Sensei - Month 1 got changed from "TBA" to "End of December" because we are still confident that you'll be able to play Month 1 within this year.

Now to the planned Specials:
As you know by now, the Specials get slight adjustments and get integrated nearly seamlessly into the main game, and thus, all of the work we do on Specials directly translates to working on the main Ecchi Sensei releases. However, we know that many of you won't mind a lack of Specials because most of them are so-called "dream sequences" which don't have direct consequences for the main story.
Since the completion of Month 1 is by far the highest priority item on our to-do list, there won't be a Christmas or New Year Special this year.

So far, only two Specials are planned for the coming year:
Fapoween 2021 (Release at the end of October)
Christmas + New Year Special 2021 (Release at the end of December)

I also decided to write a closing report for this year which will be freely available for everyone, but more on that next week.

So long,
Blue

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
So, I downloaded the White Day DM patch, installed it, but I get an error message that it has not been installed. Any ideas? And yes, I did install it properly.

Apr 19, 2020
Boo to specials being integrated and unskippable.
You can always skip it, I have to say though the dreams are very fun
I skip past through the story from the past and flashbacks, I probably won't though on my next playthrough, but if you wanna skip them, you can
The last special though, Halloween, was great

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
You can always skip it, I have to say though the dreams are very fun
I skip past through the story from the past and flashbacks, I probably won't though on my next playthrough, but if you wanna skip them, you can
The last special though, Halloween, was great
I somewhat liked Halloween one from last year, didn't care for this year's though. The bad thing from my view about them integrated is needing to play through to reach them instead of just being able to launch them separately from main game.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes