HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Can someone tell me if all the specials can be DM patched. For some I'm only getting a 37b patch.rpy file from lewdpatcher but for some of the others I'm getting a couple of hundred mb patches. Do some of them not have proper patches cos they are integrated into weeks 2 and 3 like the first Halloween special in week 1, tia
Fapoween Special 2019 and Lewdmas Special 2019 Hangover don't need a patch but the rest of the specials have a DM patch.

Edit: Valentine Special also doesn't need a patch.

Reactions: Aguzy

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
Fapoween Special 2019 and Lewdmas Special 2019 Hangover don't need a patch but the rest of the specials have a DM patch.

Edit: Valentine Special also doesn't need a patch.
Thank you, they were the ones I was having trouble with and thought it might be something I was doing wrong. I appreciate the help, cheers

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020

Public post

Ecchi Sensei - Month 1 - Status Report No. 18:

Here we are again, and it's nice to see you here as well!
As foretold in last week's report, this week I wanted to tell you more about the planned closing report for this year. These will be the last words that we, the Ecchi Sensei team, will publish for you this year, and these words are going to be about our plans for 2021 as well. The upcoming short-term goals, the status of the side project "Ecchi Adventure", and what you can expect moving forward in 2021.
The report will be available for everyone on Subscribestar and Patreon and is supposed to inform you about our planned goals for the coming year.

Also, and I mentioned it a few times, but I want to say it again officially:
There will be no megamerge in 2021. The next megamerge will happen mid-2022 at the earliest, and it should take quite a lot less time as the previous ones as no huge features are planned to be added to the game.
We're confident that this is in your interests and we're looking forward to going back to our usual release schedule to be able to supply you with regular game updates after 2020.
As we're on the final stretch of the work on Month 1, the mood in the team is very positive and all of us are eager to work on new content so that the story of our perverted teacher and his family keeps going forward.

So long,
Blue

taler

Oct 5, 2017
But there is a month 1 coming right? It's the last megamerge before 2022, coming this year? Or is there no merge at all until 2022?

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
But there is a month 1 coming right? It's the last megamerge before 2022, coming this year? Or is there no merge at all until 2022?
Month 1 should be out by the end of December. 2021 will not feature any new merges, so each release will be new content or specials.

Apr 19, 2020
Okay sweet, there was just confusion because it said next megamerge when they mean merge after next?
Yeah, they mean that no mega merges will happen till 2022 after this next one that's out in a couple weeks. Mostly because of how long they take, and the developers seem to like making new content much more than merging pre existing content together. So 2021 will be a big year for the game story wise

spatc

Jul 8, 2018
Hi guys, I just started with this game. Half way through week 1. Is there a week 2 for Android? I have searched here, searched this domain via Google, and I am having no luck. The "All Versions" in the OP links to a zip. Does that include an APK? Does anyone have a link to a standalone APK?

I live in an area where 4G is my only viable internet connection so I can't just download dozens of gigabytes. Thanks for any help!

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Hi guys, I just started with this game. Half way through week 1. Is there a week 2 for Android? I have searched here, searched this domain via Google, and I am having no luck. The "All Versions" in the OP links to a zip. Does that include an APK? Does anyone have a link to a standalone APK?

I live in an area where 4G is my only viable internet connection so I can't just download dozens of gigabytes. Thanks for any help!
As far as I know only week 1 got an Andriod port, maybe with the merge there will be one but who knows.

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
the month update should be this month but do not know when but hopefully it shows up before the year ends really wish it was already out so we could get a working walkthrough......

spatc

Jul 8, 2018
I appreciate the offer, but no thanks. I prefer to avoid discord, just as I avoid Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and any other social media. If there isn't a week two Android port available, I will do without.

Thanks though! I do appreciate the offer!

Shivacbe

Feb 23, 2020
I appreciate the offer, but no thanks. I prefer to avoid discord, just as I avoid Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and any other social media. If there isn't a week two Android port available, I will do without.

Thanks though! I do appreciate the offer!
Ill not give to u any offers. Buddy.. i got the full versions of 3 parts with dm patch.. Someone gave to me thro discord via. And i don't know how to send anyone to other platforms..That's y i told u.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Ill not give to u any offers. Buddy.. i got the full versions of 3 parts with dm patch.. Someone gave to me thro discord via. And i don't know how to send anyone to other platforms..That's y i told u.
I guess you could upload somewhere and share the link.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I guess you could upload somewhere and share the link.
Only if the mods are asleep. :cautious:

They do not want the the patched version on the site or even a link to somewhere else with the patched version. Since the android version has the patch in it, you have to get it on discord or somewhere that is not here.

Reactions: tazaaron
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes