cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Thanks. Based on what I have seen in the past time scenes I'll ask the obvious follow up questions, Does Hiroko have a brother? Or a father who still lives with her?
In one of the flashback scenes you see her at home with both parents. It's where father thinks she is pregnant, but mother doesn't seem to suspect it.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
In one of the flashback scenes you see her at home with both parents. It's where father thinks she is pregnant, but mother doesn't seem to suspect it.
I rewatched that flashback. Not her father.

So I suspect it is an unrevealed male family member who raped her and she didn't tell Matsu for fear that either Matsu or the rapist would die in a fight with each other.

Edit: Actually it might be the father after all. He might not be sure she was pregnant but he could still be molesting her. And beating her since Matsu notices her bruises.

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
game needs NTR tag!
You are right but not because of Cakeny's reply. Hiroko was pregnant with Mao well before she married Matsu and it is likely the result of being raped by her father. I don't think that counts as NTR.

On the other hand Matsu cheated on Hiroko while they were dating. And while they are married. A lot.
He even has sex with Momo while she is still married.

And technically sex with "Mama bear" is while she is married so that is also cheating.

The Urban Dictionary seems to suggest NTR is not just cheating but cheating with the intent of breaking up the current relationship. If true then there is almost no NTR. However Mizuki does seem intent on convincing Matsu to leave Hiroko so maybe that counts.

Even Matsu's 2 "Secret Wives" are not pushing Matsu to leave his wife.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cesar13071991

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
You are right but not because of Cakeny's reply. Hiroko was pregnant with Mao well before she married Matsu and it is likely the result of being raped by her father. I don't think that counts as NTR.

On the other hand Matsu cheated on Hiroko while they were dating. And while they are married. A lot.
He even has sex with Momo while she is still married.

And technically sex with "Mama bear" is while she is married so that is also cheating.

The Urban Dictionary seems to suggest NTR is not just cheating but cheating with the intent of breaking up the current relationship. If true then there is almost no NTR. However Mizuki does seem intent on convincing Matsu to leave Hiroko so maybe that counts.

Even Matsu's 2 "Secret Wives" are not pushing Matsu to leave his wife.
I would say it doesn't count since it was just character background.

_Akuma_

Dec 18, 2019
Dude, congratulations awesome game for you who are working on the game. unfortunately i only played week 1 with dark mind android it took me a long time to finish week 1 using google translator, i hope that one day you can do the translation into portuguese Brazil, so i can play, thanks

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Im glad the dev team is focused on the 1 month release and not on another special. I'm sure at this point we all would rather see the full 1 month release sooner rather then next year. Specials are great, but not at the cost of the main story. (y)

Krova

Oct 15, 2018
I know this is a silly request but I'm really desperate for a save file of day 6 or 7 (android) because my phone just crashes whenever I try to play the club scene on Day 6. I've heard it is a common issue that happens to some devices so I guess my only option now is to skip that day and go straight to Day 7 or 8 but I'll need a save file to do that. Please give me your save file(s) if you still have it. I love this game really much I can't give up now. Thank you so much !

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
There is supposed to be an update that includes the 4th week and combines all 4 weeks together and it is supposed to be out later this month.
First 3 weeks, not 4. It's the calendar month and game started in middle of month.

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
Can someone tell me if all the specials can be DM patched. For some I'm only getting a 37b patch.rpy file from lewdpatcher but for some of the others I'm getting a couple of hundred mb patches. Do some of them not have proper patches cos they are integrated into weeks 2 and 3 like the first Halloween special in week 1, tia

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes