Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Yeah thats what I thought, the game already has underage girls so at some point Yuki will probably have some scenes aswell. I just hope they are avoidable.
They're only underage if you have real ages turned on. If you turn it off everyone becomes at least 18, and there's even some dialogue about it. Like being the same age, but on totally different maturity levels.

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
So, I was wondering if there was a full walkthrough for this? Because the decision tree file is down and I would like the optimal playthrough.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I think the only real decision you need to make is how you treat Fuyu on roof and possibly if you respect Tomoe's wishes.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
The DM patch for week 1 final doesn't seem to be a patch. The file seems to have an incomplete game and no instructions for how to apply it.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
The DM patch for week 1 final doesn't seem to be a patch. The file seems to have an incomplete game and no instructions for how to apply it.
Almost every 3rd party patch you just put everything from zip in the /game folder.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Almost every 3rd party patch you just put everything from zip in the /game folder.
I tried that. But I just got a bunch of missing images when I play.

The DMPatch file looks like a game folder not the patch folder. But it isn't a working game. I think someone uploaded the wrong file.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I tried that. But I just got a bunch of missing images when I play.

The DMPatch file looks like a game folder not the patch folder. But it isn't a working game. I think someone uploaded the wrong file.
Worked fine when I did it a few months ago. Did patch include a /game folder? If so, make sure you weren't nesting them. Also have to enable it inside game by clicking button in top left of main menu.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Worked fine when I did it a few months ago. Did patch include a /game folder? If so, make sure you weren't nesting them. Also have to enable it inside game by clicking button in top left of main menu.
It included
EcchiSensei.app (folder)
game (folder)
lib (folder)
renpy (folder)
EcchieSensei (Application non functional)
EcchiSensei (PV file)
EcchiSensei.sh (SH file)
log (Text Document)
traceback (Text Document)

And copying Game folder into the main folder did nothing.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
You have to play them individually, but you can place the week folders in just one folder for Ecchi Sensei. That's what I did.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes