RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I see why people think she was raped by him, but I still don't think so. The info card say step-daughter, and all the pain of those three years would have been avoided by her telling him if he had blacked out. Her refusing to tell him makes absolutely NO sense. If he raped her, tell him so he can repent and avoid it in the future. If she was protecting someone else, why still avoid telling decades later?
If it's him, then trying to be better doesn't make the guilt go away, if it's one of their fathers, then MC would have killed whoever did it and that would have resulted in them going to prison. Cheating just doesn't mesh with the overall tone the game, and feels at odds with what we know of her personality. She adores him. Always has.

She isn't lying, she's just not telling him who did it. Not out out maliciousness or just because, but probably to protect him or stop him doing something incredibly stupid. And he doesn't really deserve anything. He's a rapist and a cheater himself, and that started before she got pregnant.

I'm not a huge fan of Hiroko, myself. I find her a bit boring compared to most of the cast in character and design, but it's kinda fucked up that people are painting her as some kind of awful person taking advantage of the MC or something, when the MC is a straight up monster.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The info cards are based on the information that the mc has from each character, if he thinks Mao is not his daughter it makes sense for it to say step-daughter. When I suggested that the mc is actually Mao's father and he raped Hiroko, it was all based on information the game gives us. In the past time stories we learn that the mc has this dark side that he has some trouble controlling. And we get one scene with Maki where he loses control for a few moments and almost rapes her. It's possible that he got drunk, lost control with Hiroko and raped her. Hiroko doesn't want him to hate himself for what he did and decides to tell him that she cheated. If I am remembering correctly the game also mentions a couple of times that the mc hasn't got drunk in a long time, that could also be a hint.

Last edited:
Reactions: RandoCard3
Apr 19, 2020
what happend to the youngest daughter
she seems to of dissapear after first day
Unless you have the dark minds patch, then you miss content like this. I've only played the game with the patch, and I think it's much better this way, you get to see the entire story

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Unless you have the dark minds patch, then you miss content like this. I've only played the game with the patch, and I think it's much better this way, you get to see the entire story
Even with the patch she is gone for almost the entire game.

Reactions: frepyou

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Are you sure it's installed correctly?? From what I remember, you get to see the daughters most mornings and nights when you get home
Maybe we aren't talking about the same one. I was talking about Yuki the youngest daughter, you don't really interact much with her the whole game.

Reactions: frepyou
Apr 19, 2020
Maybe we aren't talking about the same one. I was talking about Yuki the youngest daughter, you don't really interact much with her the whole game.
Oh, yeah she has a bit of content much further on but really not much, I thought you meant the 2nd youngest, the youngest is not in the game much

Dybolom

May 11, 2019
Hmm, what is the correct way of installing?
Do I put week 1, 2 and 3 into the same folder or play them separately?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Hmm, what is the correct way of installing?
Do I put week 1, 2 and 3 into the same folder or play them separately?
Separately, or wait for the Month 1 merge. Month 1 is supposed to come with a bunch of bug fixes, implements mechanics better and will be the one way to carry forward saves into any new content that releases after Month 1 releases. The downside being, that it could still be a few months before it releases due to be a massive overhaul. It depends if you want to play higher quality or play right now.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
No Christmas or New Years Special I can live with that since Month 1 is more important. But I'm a little sad that there isn't going to be any of the girls wearing nothing but a red bow setting under the tree this year.

Apr 19, 2020
Well, at least we got the Halloween special. Ngl it was better than I expected. It sounds like the Alpha will be out in a few weeks too

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
Do I need to download the patches for each day where it says "Final" or is there a patch I can use for the entire week 1-3?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes