Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I dont remember how you change the dark mind fetishes that activated. Like disabling real ages and stuff. I thought there was a something under patch but it just turns off/on. But then looked under preferences and saw nothing either. How do set the preferences for the patch itself?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Im pretty sure Bluecat is trying to 4th wall break tell us something here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh no, there is no trying. As Yoda says, try or not try. Blue Cat is not only penetrating the fourth wall, he is busting it down with heavy explosives. The only way this Halloween special would have been more awesome is if it included sex with the amazingly sexy and curvy Sloth-chan.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
The only way this Halloween special would have been more awesome is if it included sex with the amazingly sexy and curvy Sloth-chan.
Now that you say that.

I dont know what will be hotter. Sex with Sloth-chan or Sex with Tomoe when it finally happens.

I think both are long awaited. Both are definitely :love: .

Also the yoda quote is. "Do or do not. There is no try."
Although as Ezra points out, and Kanan agreed to "How can I do something if I don't try to do it?"

Reactions: HansDampf788

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Now that you say that.

I dont know what will be hotter. Sex with Sloth-chan or Sex with Tomoe when it finally happens.

I think both are long awaited. Both are definitely :love: .

Also the yoda quote is. "Do or do not. There is no try."
Although as Ezra points out, and Kanan agreed to "How can I do something if I don't try to do it?"
I'm not worthy.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
God, Mega annoys me more than almost anything. Tries to download DM patch: mega breaks firefox, download intrrupted. Same thing again. Sorry, you've used up your quota, please go professional. Wait until the day after. Annnnd ... the same thing happens again. There has to be a better option than Mega.

Reactions: Ty4Sharing

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Hi. Haven't played yet. What should I download ? This will do Full (16.6GB) ?
Wait for the Month 1 merge, if the size is too much. Due to the devs being more experienced with the engine, they've gotten better at keeping the file size down. The month 1 would probably be a better experience overall if things go smoothly. It's going to be the only way to carry over saves once they get back to releasing new content, if that matters to you.

I just finish the special and it was pretty good but I have a question.

Could it be
? That would explain why she was included in the Special to begin with. BC implied (or said, I can't remember) that this scene here is part of the future canon.

Reactions: PunkHooligan

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Hey will this special be in the month one merge? Im more than happy to wait for the merge before i pickup the game again but i know the Blue Cat said all the specials will be included and am curious about this one as he doesnt start month 2 till next year so TECHNICALLY can we call this special a month one effort too?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Hey will this special be in the month one merge? Im more than happy to wait for the merge before i pickup the game again but i know the Blue Cat said all the specials will be included and am curious about this one as he doesnt start month 2 till next year so TECHNICALLY can we call this special a month one effort too?
I don't think it will. The way it ends indicates that it might be included in a later update though.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I don't think it will. The way it ends indicates that it might be included in a later update though.
Ok, guess ive a decision to make then. Play it now or play it when its included in an update next year - ive been itching to play this game again waiting for the merge so its a welcome option but at same time the first update for month 2 will be EXTRA special if i leave said special to add on even more content to it. Would have prefered it be month one but obviously i understand if thats not possible or even was ever in the plans in the first place (ive been told characters you've not slept with in the main story become options in this one so its a win win no matter what i choose to do lol)

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Could it be
? That would explain why she was included in the Special to begin with. BC implied (or said, I can't remember) that this scene here is part of the future canon.
Sure but always could use more Sloth-chan. but I dont think the game will really end with the world going being plagued by vamprism. But also Im pretty sure, unless the game gets abandoned, hopefully not but never know. things happen, but pretty sure all girls will get a scene at some point. At least all the main ones. Cant say for the patreon choices. So future Riu scene is almost a given. But who's in bed. not so much. Doesnt look like her. I dont remember seeing any mitts in that scene, nor does it look like she's wearing a mask.

Apr 19, 2020
Ok, guess ive a decision to make then. Play it now or play it when its included in an update next year - ive been itching to play this game again waiting for the merge so its a welcome option but at same time the first update for month 2 will be EXTRA special if i leave said special to add on even more content to it. Would have prefered it be month one but obviously i understand if thats not possible or even was ever in the plans in the first place (ive been told characters you've not slept with in the main story become options in this one so its a win win no matter what i choose to do lol)
I was in the same boat but I decided to play this update, I think by the time month 2 comes out we'll have forgotten this story anyway and then it'll be a nice surprise again
This Halloween update is very good

Reactions: Skode
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes