Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I was already hoping it was the next update.. And it's just hallowen. Eh. :confused: So I keep waiting..

Apr 19, 2020
Hasn't it been over 6 months?

It would be bleeding into next month, but that's better than the endless content drought we have now.
This is probably the biggest game on this site, every in game day is bigger than most finished games. So this mega merge has taken time because of that, but from what I've seen it looks very close now.
I'll put it this way, you have a large game that's still smaller than this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I guarantee they would take over a year, probably 2 years to rework the game, they both take over 4 months just for another hour of content. This game is rewriting literal real time days of content in months. So this development team are doing very well considering everything else imo. I'd say the merge will be here soon, for sure

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
:unsure: I haven't looked at this since the week 1 rework - and actually didn't play that. I suppose it's time to take another peek.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
i followed the patch instuction and when i start the game i get the message
warning: you activated dark mind but no patch instalation has been detected. For more information click here

is there something wrong with the patch there was only one file in it

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
warning: you activated dark mind but no patch instalation has been detected. For more information click here

its for the newest holloween special

zh

Oct 17, 2017
This is probably the biggest game on this site, every in game day is bigger than most finished games. So this mega merge has taken time because of that, but from what I've seen it looks very close now.
I'll put it this way, you have a large game that's still smaller than this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I guarantee they would take over a year, probably 2 years to rework the game, they both take over 4 months just for another hour of content. This game is rewriting literal real time days of content in months. So this development team are doing very well considering everything else imo. I'd say the merge will be here soon, for sure
Why would they need to "merge" the three weeks tho? They just had to specify that if you want to keep the women's id cards and "stats" on the next week, you just need to load your last save on the following week. That worked for me.

But I'm not a hasty man. So if those Devs really feel the need to merge, I can wait :)
But maybe they want to include the "halloween" and "special" updates in the merge too... that would be fun as I didn't have time to play all the "special" updates :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Ignore the warning and just play, you installed it right it just an oversight on the dev part.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
:unsure: I haven't looked at this since the week 1 rework - and actually didn't play that. I suppose it's time to take another peek.
I'd wait until the Month 1 merge. Some stuff doesn't work to well after Week 1. Week 4 will also only be able to use saves from Month 1, and not week 3, if you care about that kinda thing.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Meh. Dont like any kind of specials. In general they are disconnected of the story and/or maingame. But for everyone who does enjoy these things. have fun ^^

I will wait for the next real update :p

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes