brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Just read the week 1 changelog.. no wonder it's a 16GB game! Good on ya, BlueCat!

I've grabbed the 4GB version, while I dl the parts for the 16GB ver, I hope the saves are compatible between them.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
So far I've seen couple small errors from latest edition.

When Matsu was teaching history (morning of 5th day perhaps) he mentioned Jōmon period. That second letter in name showed as square, unknown font. Perhaps change that to Jomon at some point or use ascil code for that letter. I have nordic keyboard myself, so I have some extra alphabets compared to english, but not that letter. (I could type it by copypasting it from some webpage).

When Hiroko entered city during 5th day there was blank screen and message: Image 'city1_6' not found.
This was mentioned before fixed version came but perhaps you missed it.

I don't think these are worth making new fixed version, but perhaps fix them in the Month 1 package.

Anyway, thanks for good work. It has been nice replaying this and I can't wait to see days 8+9.

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
I've been playing through Scene mode and at a certain point where you want to message Mao after seeing the homeless girl on the street n shit. The game just gives me a phone.rpy error message lol.

Lilie

Oct 15, 2018
While unzipping the DM Patch with 7-zip, it gives me a report of a header mistake and won´t unpack completely, only 97%. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for answers.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
It's probably too late for game-wide suggestions, but it'd be nice to have a small "..." in the corner or something to indicate that advancement requires a click. There seems to be a lot of "blank" screens with no text, and I'm not sure if the scene is loading, or something until I click.

Also, regarding the music; perhaps there should be more playlist-like options; shuffle, repeat, auto-advance to the next track, etc.
Currently, the selected track will play ad-nauseum until changed, which means breaking gameplay to pop into the music menu and manually change the track.

EDIT: Ahh.. there's the toolbar!.. Mebe I should play a little longer before making suggestions?

However, this still remains a suggestion; an option to force music relevant to the scene.

Just fiddling around with UI/Gallery/etc.. really cool!

OK, back to the music.. still gameplay breaking to have to pop into a menu to change the music.

Rolling back seems to interrupt the music.. perhaps the music "layer" can be coded to ignore rollback functions?

Last edited:

Lilie

Oct 15, 2018
I'm not that experienced w/ 7zip errors ... try WinRAR (newest) instead, if that's not working download DM again. Could went something wrong while decrypting.
Maybe use JDownloader next time to download it, if you haven't before.
It worked with winrar now.
Thank you and baloneysammich for your help.

Greenhill

Apr 28, 2018
Thanks for the hard work ! All the providers for the compressed version kind of suck (Mega limited, uploadhaven & anon 20+ hours to download, and the other one doesn't even work).

taler

Oct 5, 2017
One thing that really annoys me about this game is the way that it goes half weeb without full commitment. What's with all that "anata" shit but no honorifics and a main character that acts completely like a midwestern trucker cosplaying.

"Where's my kiss", japanese people don't say that shit at all lmao.

I would either totally ENG localize it with no japanese words thrown in randomly OR go full commitment on making it seem like a translated jap vn. This half way thing is ruining the immersion.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes