Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
One thing that really annoys me about this game is the way that it goes half weeb without full commitment. What's with all that "anata" shit but no honorifics and a main character that acts completely like a midwestern trucker cosplaying.

"Where's my kiss", japanese people don't say that shit at all lmao.

I would either totally ENG localize it with no japanese words thrown in randomly OR go full commitment on making it seem like a translated jap vn. This half way thing is ruining the immersion.
dev goes with many jap words in d1-d5, people complain, ewww weeb, shoo shoo
dev remove most of those words and replace otou-san with dad and etc in week 1, ewwww half commitment shit.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Bug: Trying to wrap around from Page 11 to Page 1 of the music screen errors. This only happens from the main menu Music option. It works fine from the ">|" button from the toolbar.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: 'bool' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "J:\AdGames\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "J:\AdGames\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "J:\AdGames\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "J:\AdGames\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "J:\AdGames\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3024, in interact_core
    new_widget=layers_root)
TypeError: 'bool' object is not callable

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Week_1dm
Sun Aug 25 22:43:11 2019

DarnoIn

May 24, 2017
Hello, I have a problem I don't know from where it come. It's happening on day 2 after the scene on the roof with Fuyu.
Could somebody help me I have the traceback here.

Reactions: nick90

taler

Oct 5, 2017
dev goes with many jap words in d1-d5, people complain, ewww weeb, shoo shoo
dev remove most of those words and replace otou-san with dad and etc in week 1, ewwww half commitment shit.
Well then the dev was a dumbass for giving in to the complainers. You already have a japanese setting so why make it feel japanese. The lack of honorifics more than anything else is killing this game for me (along with telling all your students to call you by your first name).

Reactions: ForgottenMan1

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Hello, I have a problem I don't know from where it come. It's happening on day 2 after the scene on the roof with Fuyu.
Could somebody help me I have the traceback here.
Unfortunately all I can tell you is that you're not the only one. I saw a post a few pages back with the same issue. I know some people have gotten past it though... my guess is it only comes up if certain choices are made.

We can't see the code so there's no way to really know what goes wrong. :confused:

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Well then the dev was a dumbass for giving in to the complainers. You already have a japanese setting so why make it feel japanese. The lack of honorifics more than anything else is killing this game for me (along with telling all your students to call you by your first name).
Your first mistake is thinking this game actually has a Japanese setting. It really doesn't.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
And now, for something completely different.

Just some feedback on game performance, since I haven't heard this discussed as of yet. I am playing the full uncompressed version but I am seeing very slow game performance in page loading. To put this into context, I am running a beast of a machine with a Xeon E5 processor (16 core), 32GB of RAM, and an Nvidia 760-GTX card (ok, I know the last is a little dated, but it's still not an absolute sloth). I have 500GB available on a fast SATA 1TB drive, so I don't think it's a fragmentation issue.

What I am experiencing is I will have a scene transition from an image to blank screen and the game will appear to hang. After clicking the mouse a few times, the next screen will appear. I have noted this a number of times already in the first chapter. Is it possible that there is something going on in the back code that is causing the game to be so terribly slow? Suggestions?

Having built part of my own modest VN, I have deep respect for this incredible VN and thank you very much for the many, many hours you have invested into making a wonderful story and a deeply complex game. I look forward to future installments.

Burrell

Nov 8, 2017
Anyone know if the compressed verions in OP have Darkmind enabled as default ? into day 3 and after playing the original a whille back i am sure there are parts i am missing. Thanks in advance :)

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
What I am experiencing is I will have a scene transition from an image to blank screen and the game will appear to hang. After clicking the mouse a few times, the next screen will appear. I have noted this a number of times already in the first chapter. Is it possible that there is something going on in the back code that is causing the game to be so terribly slow? Suggestions?
Playing the heavily compressed version and I'm seeing the same thing. I was just assuming they have a bunch of blank lines you have to click through. I don't think it is a performance thing as much as a coding thing. They constantly have sections after a scene change where you have to click in order to get the next line. They probably have the extra click built into the subroutine but they are also having one needed before the sub is called. The clicks can get doubled or tripled easily in that case.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
The name for this game is fking wrong. Perverted teacher? The entire school is at least as twice as perverted as him lol.
Stundents want to bang him, he gets kidnaped by student clan and forced to marrie her o_O.

The plot should be Perverted school students want to bang slightly innocent teacher from what i played so far lel.

• Haha
Reactions: Latecomer

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
And now, for something completely different.
I'm inclined to agree with rexharbinger. That's what I always assumed was going on anyway. If you feel like testing the theory, you could click through the transition somewhat slowly, counting how many clicks it takes. Then roll back (or restart if you feel ambitious) and do the same number of clicks quickly. I expect that last click will get you through the transition right away.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes