Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I can't make JDownloader works, any other ideas ?
You have to open Jdownloader and then copy link. it could auto make link in jdownloader and then start download.
or
Try with megasync ( 4.2.3 ) is the best with mega.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I can't make it jdownloader either. Can you please upload DM patch somewhere else? (GoogleDrive- Nopy - anonfile etc.)
I have test download DM Patch with Jdownloader..took me 1 min and finish..all ok.
just open Jdownload and then copy link and start DL.

Meh 1000

May 10, 2019
The Dark Mind patch puts a lot of the ecchi back in ecchi sensei. All of the content with the daughters and some of their classmates is only in the patch. You should be able to play the game without it but you will be missing content. I downloaded the lightly compressed version of the game, maybe somebody who has the full version unpatched can see if they get that same error.
Idk when i try to start day 1 it takes me to a traceback

Meh 1000

May 10, 2019
The Dark Mind patch puts a lot of the ecchi back in ecchi sensei. All of the content with the daughters and some of their classmates is only in the patch. You should be able to play the game without it but you will be missing content. I downloaded the lightly compressed version of the game, maybe somebody who has the full version unpatched can see if they get that same error.
Cuz I got the plit ver of the full download. Do i need the light ver to finally play the game?

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
So after skimming through the last 5 Pages, there is still no way to get it to work for everyone?

I tried all 3 compressed versions, they download and unzip without issues but the game breaks when I try to use the phone.
The DM unzips without problems too, but when I start the game renpy reports the path users/tom/ecchi.... doesn´t exist.

I don´t even know any tom o_O

Manojaguar

Feb 19, 2019
Somebody pls tell me how to put the dark mind patch zip to the game step by step I am unable to figure it out....thanks in advance

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Manojaguar
1) Download Week 1 (full, lightly compressed, hard compressed, no matter) zip
2) Download Dark mind zip (it's the same for each version)
3) Unzip Week 1
4) Unzip Dark Mind and put it in week 1 file, replace all

Reactions: dudley77

Manojaguar

Feb 19, 2019
Manojaguar
1) Download Week 1 (full, lightly compressed, hard compressed, no matter) zip
2) Download Dark mind zip (it's the same for each version)
3) Unzip Week 1
4) Unzip Dark Mind and put it in week 1 file, replace all
I hav to replace all the files?? Does that stop the blank screen problem

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
So after skimming through the last 5 Pages, there is still no way to get it to work for everyone?
AFAIK, the only consistent issue with the current version is people having a phone-related issue on Day 4.

Most of the rest seem to involve people downloading the wrong files, not applying the DM patch correctly, etc.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes