Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Aww. Try with Megasync.(v4.2.3) its a download with all mega. very fast.
copy link..click import links in megasync..start.
I tried that too. But keep timing reseting and can't download like this. Can you just upload somewhere else. I would really appreciate it.

megaaa.jpg

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
AFAIK, the only consistent issue with the current version is people having a phone-related issue on Day 4.

Most of the rest seem to involve people downloading the wrong files, not applying the DM patch correctly, etc.
Thanks, gona check again tomorrow if the phone bug got patched or at least everyone managed to download.

Aug 25, 2019
I downloaded the lightly compressed version and I have a Mac. I tried following the instructions about fixing it with Terminal, but I'm still a bit confused. I tried to do cd to the application but it said that it was not found. Then I did the vi but then it said it found a swap file by the name "/var/tmp/EcchiSensei.swp". I did try to fix the Terminal before. I've never done terminal before, sorry.

Edit: Also the files are not inside the application. Which folders do I put game, renpy, lib and stuff like that? Thank you

Last edited:

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
Week 1 torrent

-Not working, site blocks it.

This does not include the additional dark patch.
Thanks for the torrent ;) I'll have it always seeding at full blast for a few weeks then ^^ I got 1000Mbps Fiber Optics, so it should help out a lot ^^

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks, gona check again tomorrow if the phone bug got patched or at least everyone managed to download.
FWIW, the phone bug seems really inconsistent. I've run through the game a few times and only had it pop up once (and even then was able to go around it by going back a few scenes and trying again).

Slavist

Dec 13, 2018
Yeah - from $ 1 to $ 999 per month, wise guy, per month! Even if you pay a dollar a month, how much will you pay for 12.5 years? That's right, wise guy, $ 150 for 1 game. But there are simpletons who pay almost $ 1000 per month and wait, wait and wait.
From the dev himslef:
"Ecchi Sensei will contain 365 ingame days. Then it's over but it will be continued directly afterwards. There is definitely going to be a sequel to Ecchi Sensei that starts where the first part ends. My goal is to create the biggest and longest visual novel of all time, and after the first 365 days that goal will have been reached easily.

Days 1-7 contained 1 ingame day per update. The speed is increased a bit in Week 2 and so the next three updates will be the following ones: Day8+9, Day 10+11, and Day 12, 13, & 14.

In the future you will get to see an increasing amount of ingame days per update and the final release of Day 365 will be at the end of 2021 at the latest."

So now pls do good to all of us and just disappear ...

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Ecchi Sensei [Week 1 Hotfix] [BlueCat] - Original Size: 16.6GB

Download PC (1.27GB): - - -

NOTE: This does not include the "Dark Minds" patch. The patch includes content that we do not allow on the forum, so the patch cannot be linked directly on the forum, nor can any pre-patched versions of the game. Please stop asking me to compress the patch. Thanks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please, does this compressed vs work with the uncompressed "Dark Minds" patch ? thx

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
I have not tried it but somebody in this thread has success with .
It almost works, it says error when downloading, stop, continue, stop,continue, rn i'm blocked at 4.26GB downloaded and it won't move
EDIT : Well seems like it only works like this, it continued i am at 9.77 GB, guess i'll wait

Last edited:

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Thank you so much for adding fapmode guys. I would've wasted hours just to figure out you can't fuck anybody you actually want to yet. Looks like I'll have to keep waiting for better updates.

xjimsladex

Mar 27, 2019
Is there some reason people don't want to use megasync? I've been using it forever, it's totally free, and I've never had any issues downloading any size file. Am I missing something?

Reactions: Zenithtb

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Days 1-7 contained 1 ingame day per update. The speed is increased a bit in Week 2 and so the next three updates will be the following ones: Day8+9, Day 10+11, and Day 12, 13, & 14.

In the future you will get to see an increasing amount of ingame days per update and the final release of Day 365 will be at the end of 2021 at the latest."
so for now 7 days = 16,6 GB?...when 2021 come that will be 365 days so how many on GB ?! rofl.

• Wow
Reactions: Mikedazz1
Oct 8, 2018
Haven't even played the new release yet but I'm already jacking off to the change log. Oh shit yes. Not sure how I feel about hearing that there is a new Mika but whatever, I'm sure Bluecat knows what hes doin

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes