Oct 29, 2016
Well, this is the end of the line for me. I was struggling keeping this in my HD and playing each and every update, i gave it a shot again by downloading the 16+2 gig remake, but couldnt stand playing this thing again with the same old graphics that were always a let down for me, so yeah.

The end for ecchi sensei, i am almost done with all asian visuals, Cant bare anymore any honey select or models like this one. It is 2019.

Hope it will get better in the future for the sake of all the patreons.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Are the compressed version patched already? cuz the patch itself its 2gb and one of the compressed version only 1gb and a bit, so i dunno if patching that one would just break the game or not

V@nRut@23

Apr 28, 2019
Hi guys, I have a question. I downloaded the light compressed version, so the music is now manual or something?. In the previous versions given a specific scene a song was playing, but now I need to go to music and select one.?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Are the compressed version patched already? cuz the patch itself its 2gb and one of the compressed version only 1gb and a bit, so i dunno if patching that one would just break the game or not
If you're talking about the DM patch, that's separate from the actual game and needs to be installed if you want the "extra" stuff.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes