goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm attempting this, but going horribly wrong!

after:
  1. vi EcchiSensei.app/Contents/MacOS/EcchiSensei

i just see a load of code that hurts my head :) Where do you insert point 4 exactly? Do i write it at the top or bottom of all the lines of text? and how do i save the edit?

Apologies!
you don't insert it anywhere. Just type it EXACTLY as written.

dailandemon

Aug 23, 2018
there is an error every time the phone pops up, this is the taceback
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i checked around and this error is quite common but i cant find any solution

EDIT: strange, reseted the game and it doesn't show anymore

Last edited:

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
does it tell you when DM patch is on? cuz I got mine in the folder and I don't see a difference on the main screen

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Bloody download. Mega has failed me five times in a row already with the big download and I want that one. And the other link leads me off to someplace I don't want.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
I'm sorry. It's Megasync that has failed. Today alone has failed me twice so close upon completing the download due to "Write error."

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
FAQ #13 - all you need to know on how to install and activate
Edit: Title Screen will change into an orgy when enabled - but you still want to check the different kink options and adjust it to your likings
Not that it would do any good, but I think someone should post that FAQ link every time a new page is started at least once.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
I tried moving the program Megasync to another harddrive that has more space. With any luck, that might solve the problem.

Manojaguar

Feb 19, 2019
I downloaded the lightly compressed version and the Dark Mind patch which looks like the whole game. But I only merged the "game" folder from DM patch to the game and haven't had any issues so far
Thanks even my problem was fixed happy to play the full game without any interruptions and waiting for next update

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
FAQ #13 - all you need to know on how to install and activate
Edit: Title Screen will change into an orgy when enabled - but you still want to check the different kink options and adjust it to your likings
all I see is them is this and this is how I got it installed

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i used the heavy compressed with the dm mod and yes works perfect-any issues with dloading size i still use megadownloader 1.7,anyways enjoying the game:love:(y)

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Good update.
But as usual, cause my low spec useless laptop, i need to close/restart the game after some minutes any time i play it (think is the ram don't really know).
If i can ask, someone got the compressed version of the lewdmas & lewdyears and the valentine special?
Cause yea, my laptop sucks and can't really change it for a while...

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
If i can ask, someone got the compressed version of the lewdmas & lewdyears and the valentine special?
AFAIK this was the first release with "official" compressed versions. Generally compressed versions are made by a few awesome f95 members, and I don't think any of the specials had a compressed version made.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
AFAIK this was the first release with "official" compressed versions. Generally compressed versions are made by a few awesome f95 members, and I don't think any of the specials had a compressed version made.
Not quite what you're talking about, but IIRC one of the days was only released in a compressed version.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Not quite what you're talking about, but IIRC one of the days was only released in a compressed version.
Believe that was CH3 / day 5 and 7 : CH1 - 4.4GB, CH2 - 2.79GB, CH3 - 1.12GB
He didn't want to spend too much time on it, but rather focus on the full week.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes