Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Not as many as before, but you still have to play it more than once. Good thing is the new hint system ... makes it a lil easier to do saves where you need to do.
Well, I'll replay it when the mode for the whole week will be ready.

P.s. sometimes it really feels creepy as if MC and his family moved to some occult town

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
@BloodyFace (Sorry, I don't know how to tag someone)

Can you help me with the Mac version of the game?

I had to download the full version of the game again and it took a while. I still kept the heavily compressed zip file just in case. First, I moved everything in the DM patch (the Mac/Window version, all the folders, etc) last night and I couldn't open either of the versions. I got the error text I talked about. After the game and the patch downloaded (took the rest of the night), I don't know if I did this right, but I moved the DM 'game' folder and replaced the full version. I tried opening the Mac version, but it doesn't do anything (not even an error message). The Windows version worked and it has the red dark mind text in the main menu.

I tried doing the Terminal part (on page 273) you talked about yesterday. My problem is I don't know what vi is and "cd to the directory with the app." I've never tried fixing the error problem before with other games. I just closed the game and picked a different option. I'm positive I can just google it and find a video on it somewhere, but I just want a general answer.

Also, thank you for the 2 links you posted. I wanted to give this game a fair chance because I like the game. I do have a question about Yuki's age, but I think I already know the reason.

Demolion

Mar 12, 2017
I don't know why but fuyu gives me the feeling that she's going to cause trouble if not turned into a slave...
But she's so adorable at the same time that i'm reluctant in doing so!
I'm so confused... o_O

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Quick Question, in the second day a girl, Tome, tell you she will marry you and let you fuck her but can marry any other girl of an opposing clan. Which girls are her enemies? Cuz if its fuyus clan then fuck tomoe xd

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Quick Question, in the second day a girl, Tome, tell you she will marry you and let you fuck her but can marry any other girl of an opposing clan. Which girls are her enemies? Cuz if its fuyus clan then fuck tomoe xd
This is not official advice and is only included for humour :p

You can fuck anyone if no one else finds out :D

Reactions: VincentYamato

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a reason why Yuki is gone from the vanilla version of the game, but she is there with the dark mind patch? Does it have to do with Patreon or was it a personal choice?

Random question, but is there a reason why the gallery in the main menu doesn't have anything unlocked, but if you load a save file it does?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes