Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
The lewd patch is 2.4gb, guess i'll wait 'till tomorrow to play, also thank you very much, this is one of the best vn that i played.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Replayed week 1. Its more enjoyable, the graphics are considerably nicer, and the new setup has its convenience. The story changes are hardly noticeable to me though. Was it worth the 4 months or so to implement all this? In the end probably. For now I do want more!

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Replayed week 1. Its more enjoyable, the graphics are considerably nicer, and the new setup has its convenience. The story changes are hardly noticeable to me though. Was it worth the 4 months or so to implement all this? In the end probably. For now I do want more!
Yeah I wasn't a huge fan of the characters looks early on. It got a lot better since.

Reactions: acewinz

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Gah, fuck being subtle.

If you install the patch you'll find out how old they really are. Every student at the school, no matter what year they're in, has their age given as 18.
I figured it was something like that.

Just, somehow, the way you corrected me moved me to be a touch sarcastic/flippant

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
no i meant if there was some patches after this like bugfix so i can wait before downloading
I've read some people are having issues with the Phone on day 4, but I don't know whether the whole Week would have to be downloaded to fix it. I suspect a patch.rpa would do the job just as nicely.

If the download would affect your internet somehow, maybe wait a week and see how it settles?

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I have now re-played whole week 1 and noticed something that could need bit work. Matsu promises to contact Sloth-chan later in the evening to make sure she gets back from AniCon, but he never does it. And this message is weird:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shouldn't that be something like: But we'll text/message/reach each other again today.

Ending of the day 7 was great. I don't admit that there was some manly tears with Mao's last scene.
But whole week 1 raised some SERIOUS questions about game and it's future:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RULIE

Aug 6, 2018
amazing story .. love it so far .. keep up the good work .. might actually invest in this one!!!

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes