seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Nah. I can totally see Patreon saying they didn't like having a young child in a sex game.

I mean, it is pretty creepy.
Interesting theory but I doubt it's true. There are many, many VNs (that are sex-novels) on Patreon that have young children in them in an non-sexual role.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Interesting theory but I doubt it's true. There are many, many VNs (that are sex-novels) on Patreon that have young children in them in an non-sexual role.
The reason I suggest it is because the major changes to how the DM patch works seem to have been triggered by the Patreon Trust and Safety team telling them that the game violated Patreon's rules.

In any case, I seriously doubt that BlueCat did it so there could be sexual content for Yuki (as the other poster suggested).

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
The reason I suggest it is because the major changes to how the DM patch works seem to have been triggered by the Patreon Trust and Safety team telling them that the game violated Patreon's rules.

In any case, I seriously doubt that BlueCat did it so there could be sexual content for Yuki (as the other poster suggested).
I asked about an (in)official statement for a reason.
Im well aware of the different possibilities of why her content was completely relegated to the DM patch(though guess my initial post was heavily pointed towards one of them).

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
I don't see the good ending for MC. He is too deep in the rabbit hole of having relations with every female character...
i am actually hoping there is a bad harem ending where the police coming knocking at your door and there just like

police: sir we've come to arrest you for having sex with your students
MC: how do u know they've had sex? and how do you know if its me?
Police: sir not only is everyone heavily pregnant but you are 1 of 5 men on this island and we've seen photos of the other 4 we're pretty confident its you

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
ok,have to give the game a shot..but...
do Patch DM work fine with Heavy Compressed version ?

Jun 9, 2017
You must download EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched and EcchiSensei-Week_1_DMpatch then unzip.DMpach all the files kopy and paste in E.S. Week-1 and all question please reply yes and your game will be work :)
Are you saying the patch only works with the non compressed versions of the game. That doesn't seem right.

Reactions: Wesieboy56

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
ok,have to give the game a shot..but...
do Patch DM work fine with Heavy Compressed version ?
The DM patch should work, it work's in the full version and the light version so I believe you shouldn't have any issue with the heavy compressed version.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Are you saying the patch only works with the non compressed versions of the game. That doesn't seem right.
The crunched version is compressed,furthermore while Im not aware what method the official versions us to compress I highly doubt it goes beyond simple picture minimization and with that should absolutely have no impact on the DM patch(outside of the patch obviously having higher quality pics in comparision).

Jun 9, 2017
The crunched version is compressed,furthermore while Im not aware what method the official versions us to compress I highly doubt it goes beyond simple picture minimization and with that should absolutely have no impact on the DM patch(outside of the patch obviously having higher quality pics in comparision).
Fair enough then why am I getting repeated crashes for this then of the type
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Week_1\renpy\execution.py", line 798, in predict
for n in node.predict():
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Week_1\renpy\ast.py", line 1437, in predict
return [ renpy.game.context().predict_call(label, self.next.name) ]
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Week_1\renpy\execution.py", line 733, in predict_call
return renpy.game.script.lookup(label)
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Week_1\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'before_main_menu'.
While predicting images.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
for n in node.predict():
While predicting images.
You probably installed the patch incorrectly. What, exactly, did you do?

Reactions: Raven Tomoe

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
for n in node.predict():
While predicting images.
Maybe you are installing the DM patch wrong goobdobb help me back cause I install it wrong getting errors the moment I try to start a new game.
To install the patch, copy the following from the patch to the same place in the main game:
  • archive_dm.rpa
  • patch.rpy
  • game/menu/options.rpy
Enable dark mind in the options menu. Turn on kinks you want to see.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Installed the patch files to the main game folder
I need more detail. What did you do, step by step? Or post a screenshot.

Or do this:

Maybe you are installing the DM patch wrong goobdobb help me back cause I install it wrong getting errors the moment I try to start a new game.
To install the patch, copy the following from the patch to the same place in the main game:
  • archive_dm.rpa
  • patch.rpy
  • game/menu/options.rpy

Reactions: Raven Tomoe
Jun 9, 2017
I need more detail. What did you do, step by step? Or post a screenshot.

Or do this:
  • archive_dm.rpa
  • patch.rpy
  • game/menu/options.rpy
I went into the patch zip files then I opened folder named EcchiSensei-Week_DMpatch.

I then copy pasted all the files and folders inside it into the main game folder while naturally overriding the files of the same name already present

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You probably didn't take the stuff out of the folders (from the patch) and put it into their respective folders in the game. Quite a lot of stuff to copy over, might've missed something.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes