Fuckyr

Aug 16, 2018
Sometimes on the same page it was asked and answered, but what can you do?:cautious:
Maybe we should ignore and (hopefully however slim it's) they understand they need to look at the first page if there is an explanation or use the search.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Maybe we should ignore and (hopefully however slim it's) they understand they need to look at the first page if there is an explanation or use the search.
Unfortunately, it just makes it more likely that they'll keep spamming the same question(s) over and over again until someone gives in and responds. :cautious:

May 11, 2017
Week 1 torrent

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2muz4lqakku6ancagpzohwzhubqlkk5s&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce

This does not include the additional dark patch.
dude thanks for the torrent.

Reactions: GGDoubleU

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Thank you for updating as always top quality. The only problem I am having is checking the messages from the students or on the phone I keep getting an error.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I'm sure it's been answered at least once or twice in the last couple of pages so you could check there. Of course, the easiest way would be to check out the FAQ linked on the first page.
True those question's have been asked way too much in this forum and answer. All they need to do is go to the first page on the FAQ link but it's something that's most likely keep on repeating being answer.:cautious:

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I like this game... I mean... I like it a lot! Just one complain... The "Dark Mind" patch. Seriously? 2.42 GB??!! And the link is only for Mega?... C'mon... No compressed version for the patch?... Or torrent? The guys from Mega wants my money!! Can you understand it? "Limited avaiable transfer cuota" they says!! Have mercy!!

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes