erg1986

May 25, 2018
Already compressed.
DM patch is not allowed to be posted in here, if You have any more complaints You'll have to contact lewdpatcher crew.
They don`t want to post the compressed version on lewdpatcher? Ok, thanks, I'll try to google it somewhere else. (Or you can even tell me the name of the site where I can find it)

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
They don`t want to post the compressed version on lewdpatcher? Ok, thanks, I'll try to google it somewhere else. (Or you can even tell me the name of the site where I can find it)
Ehhh... You probably didn't spend much (if any) time reading about this, but, as stated before several times, DM patch is violating F95's rules so direct download link is forbidden.
To be honest I have no idea where else You can get it from, so I'm sorry, but can't help You.
And since it's not allowed in here, You'll just have to look for help somewhere else.
But, as I stated before, it's already compressed as much as it can be, so I doubt You'll find any help, so... good luck looking ;)

Mar 5, 2018
I have a bug in my megasync, it let me download without limit, im not going to complain though. BTW HOLYSHIT 16GB (w/o DM), i mean i play all the days of this game, but i kind of don't want to download all of that! I just have 5gb of internet every 5 days, but i have too, i guess i need it for days 8 and 9 and to find the new things about this update.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Blue has given a date to day 8 and 9, anyone knows?
they want to release week wise from now on, future gameplay includes sandbox mode with action points to spend on characters.

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei
when I complete the story i cant start a new game. the game crashes when clicking on new then. DM installed.

4r33lh4rd

Sep 21, 2017
(Random thought) In real life, the idea of incest is disgusting! Can not bring myself close to the idea of ever being with a family member, even the cute ones. But for some reason, in these games its freak'n hot. And even then, the characters take on the roles of childhood/close family friends I secretly wanted to bang. (End of random thought)

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
That's a long journey and the whole game are awesome. Ok,imma back to lurking till next year then.
The next two ingame days are scheduled to be released at the end of September, I don't see why you'd wanna wait until next year

Reactions: Bakkalon

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is there any word if the Dev or his team are going to provide a "compressed version" of the DM patch ? I mean even without the "unofficial compressed" version, the dev provided compressed versions of his full game !! If he can make a 16GB game go down to 1.87GB compressed... why is the DM patch still sitting at 2.5GB ? Thats even bigger than the full game "heavy compressed version" which probably has 90% more videos/images then it....

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Is there any word if the Dev or his team are going to provide a "compressed version" of the DM patch ? I mean even without the "unofficial compressed" version, the dev provided compressed versions of his full game !! If he can make a 16GB game go down to 1.87GB compressed... why is the DM patch still sitting at 2.5GB ? Thats even bigger than the full game "heavy compressed version" which probably has 90% more videos/images then it....
Unlikely. Maybe for the bigger merges (Month 1)

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
What did you do? I never wrote that xD
Fixed, really not sure how that one happened :whistle:

I forgot to include that in my post. I tried the torrent and it died halfway through.
Torrents generally don't do that unless disk fills up(client will tell you), or you loose internet connection.
Swarm is healthy at 75 seeds, so all you probably needed to do if there was no error message was to restart your client.

Reactions: BloodyFace

Slavist

Dec 13, 2018
Is it a known issue the discrepancy between Becky's file and ID card or Ecchi Calendar?
File - nationality:Japan ID Card - nationality:United Kingdom
Ecchi Calendar - date of birth:25.03 ID Card - date of birth:25.09

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes