JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Okay update on my situation: redid everything back to the first phone situation and didn't experience the bug. Strange but... *leshrug* If something happens later on I will be ready to snap some screenshoots.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Okay update on my situation: redid everything back to the first phone situation and didn't experience the bug. Strange but... *leshrug* If something happens later on I will be ready to snap some screenshoots.
Since people helped you, can you do the same ? I asked a question, I'm sure you could answer it to me.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Hi guys, I just come back here after a 4 months absence from the game and am quite lost as to what this new "Week" package represents. I've read the changelog, but apart from a lot of tweaks, gadgets and remastering I can't seem to see any real new content.

So I wanted to ask some of you more active members here if you know if there are truly new content in terms of event or story ?

Thanks a lot
Not really, and if, only some additional dialogues, if You're not interested in reminding Yourself the story, You won't miss anything, if You played entire week by chapters. But I believe You'll need Week1 save file to be able to continue.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys, I just come back here after a 4 months absence from the game and am quite lost as to what this new "Week" package represents. I've read the changelog, but apart from a lot of tweaks, gadgets and remastering I can't seem to see any real new content.

So I wanted to ask some of you more active members here if you know if there are truly new content in terms of event or story ?

Thanks a lot
Week 1 was totally redone (old saves will not work) and you need to replay week 1 hotfix and make a save to be able to play day 8 & 9.
Day 1-3 dialogues were redone plus a lot more.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Well thanks for the answer guys.

So yeah basically nonew content. I'll just grab a save when Day 8 comes out

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
^ yeah but you apparently can't post direct links to the dm patch or any version which contains it so I guess that's where their worries were from. Although a link to the page with the link is apparently fine though so here you go :ROFLMAO: ;)

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I can't seem to make the darkmind version work. Can any of you guys help me? I followed the instructions but i may messed something up.
To install the patch, copy the following from the patch to the same place in the main game:
  • archive_dm.rpa
  • patch.rpy
  • game/menu/options.rpy
Enable dark mind in the options menu. Turn on kinks you want to see.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes