ross11

Nov 10, 2018
Day 3 is about to end, and i'm stuck with the code for the secret room in matsu's house. Can anyone please tell me what it is?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The phone chats are a bit annoying as there is no indication you need ot back out for it to continue. It'd be better if matsu would think to himself without that.

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
I tried the DM patch but I start to crash by the time I have to use the phone to message people during the night. Literally starts to show several errors, then move to a wrong animation and then crash.
Anyone having this issue too?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I tried the DM patch but I start to crash by the time I have to use the phone to message people during the night. Literally starts to show several errors, then move to a wrong animation and then crash.
Can you DM me with the errors so I can have a look? Right now your report is extremely vague.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Are you talking about the 4 (well its 6 4, than 2 additional) girls you text with at night? (trying out the phone) if so try saving the game at the selection, exit and load the game. should (hopefully) allow you to see the text messages

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Lots of answers, lots of things to do but still a massive thank you for the quick response.
That didn't happen to me. Perhaps you run out of memory?
What version you're playing with? Uncompressed 16,6GB?
I think I downloaded the full version, 16,6GB, but it did work well before the DM patch. I replayed it three times before putting the DM files. RAM is fine, same for free memory space with 50GB still going empty.
Oh, and I am playing the last updated version.
Can you DM me with the errors so I can have a look? Right now your report is extremely vague.
I have to restart the game. I will send the screenshot as soon as I get to that part.
Are you talking about the 4 (well its 6 4, than 2 additional) girls you text with at night? (trying out the phone) if so try saving the game at the selection, exit and load the game. should (hopefully) allow you to see the text messages
Yes, sadly I didn't save until there so I will have to replay the thing again. Once I reach the error I will post the screenshots here too.

Reactions: Latecomer

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Hi guys, I just come back here after a 4 months absence from the game and am quite lost as to what this new "Week" package represents. I've read the changelog, but apart from a lot of tweaks, gadgets and remastering I can't seem to see any real new content.

So I wanted to ask some of you more active members here if you know if there are truly new content in terms of event or story ?

Thanks a lot

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes