Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
My only questions are: will the past characters come back in the next days/weeks? I know, probably we'll see Mama Bear, Hitomi and we will see more of the past, but what about Mizuki, Evelynn and Karin as an adults?

Btw, i love this game, it's for sure one of the best there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
I activated it too!

There is a separate com.spear1403.ecchi.sensei.w1 folder created just outside the internal storage. So copy there. Not in the data folder.

Thanks bro!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... of course, i thought it was weird the instructions just said to put it in a folder on the internal storage and just that. Should've gone with simplest answer. Thanks mate.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
I downloaded the first 4 parts from Mega but had to use uploadhaven for the final part, this part has an error in the filename and after failing to extract the full file from all of the parts twice I had to copy the name from part 4 and paste it to part 5 changing the number to 5 before it would extract. Extracted fine after that. Not sure if the Mega part 5 is the same.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
So are there any new scenes on Fuyu's corruption path? Or it still starts and ends with this forced blowjob scene with nothing more?

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
So, I downloaded the game (full version), applied the dark minds patch and it is now crashing every 15 minutes or so.
What to do?

Reactions: Engine#9

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
So are there any new scenes on Fuyu's corruption path? Or it still starts and ends with this forced blowjob scene with nothing more?
I curious about this too. But i think all routes can be continue next week. So i guess nothing for now.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
On Aki's profile it says that SHE is your manager. Also it is written that she needs to be "displinced" instead of disciplined.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes