HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Windows 10 here and longtime player. I read my old saves don't work. Not super thrilled but ok. When I try to download week one via Mega the file won't extract correctly. Anyone else having issues?

Extract and inside that file another zip file that is empty.

Last edited:

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
Because there were mentioned this door passcode on day 3 several times now: I played until day 5 before the merge of week 1 and didn't saw a door with a passcode and was confused why so many asked about it and posted even pictures of it (that I also didn't saw in the game. Thought it was maybe skipped because I played with Lains mod?
Now I replayed all until day 5/6 and again didn't saw any door with a passcode to enter. Lains mod for week one isn't out and I played with dark mind patch and activated every kink, didn't skip anything and read really everything. Also loaded (or rolled back) on some points to see different outcomes of the other choices.

So did I always blacked out when this door apeared, did someone hacked my game to prevent me from seeing kitten-pictures or are there a secret path in this game, that I don't know of?

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Benji13 All I can think of is that You had "Skip unseen" enabled and somehow managed to miss it while skipping. But I'm not sure...

Anyway, if someone really, really can't live without this damn door here's savefile just before it. Enjoy :rolleyes:

Reactions: Benji13

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
Benji13 All I can think of is that You had "Skip unseen" enabled and somehow managed to miss it while skipping. But I'm not sure...

Anyway, if someone really, really can't live without this damn door here's savefile just before it. Enjoy :rolleyes:
Nope, didn't have skipped unseen. As I said, it was a long time when I played ist last time ans I like the dialogs so I did read everything again.

But thanks for the save, will look what this whole mystery is about (y)

//EDIT

Mmh, ok. Did play it and rolled back. I know the scene with Himiko that is before the door scene. But then comes Saki and wnat to know what's behind this door, but the door in the basemant wasn't mentioned anytime before. Plus I couldn't skip that scene, so I surely didn't saw that before. It must be one or more specific decision/s that I have to make before to get to this scene.
Would be interesting to know. So if anyone know what I have to do to get there would be nice to say it :)

Last edited:

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Would be interesting to know. So if anyone know what I have to do to get there would be nice to say it
Hm... went to the roof, scolded Hana, went left to Satsune, accepted marriage proposal... I don't know, always took most profitable option, didn't skip anything, striked on every girl I had chance... pretty much it.

Reactions: Benji13

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Just now finished Week 1 w Dark Mind. GREAT GAME. Loads of content, nice models, some fun animations. Summertime Saga is still my fave, but I'd put this right up there with Max's Life. I like ML and SS as much for the game play as the pr0n... this game could use a little questy-gamey stuff, IMO.I see in the settings there's plans for a sandbox adaptation, where (I assume) you'll just be able to wander around and visit your harem at will. That'd be good, too.

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
can some please upload the dark mind patch to a different service because mega is not letting me download the file. it always stops at 20 to 30 percent then says i have exceeded my quota annd restarts the download when time is up. so again anyone have downloaded and can get to me on a different site maybe workupload or mediafire. just someplace besides mega.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
can some please upload the dark mind patch to a different service because mega is not letting me download the file. it always stops at 20 to 30 percent then says i have exceeded my quota annd restarts the download when time is up. so again anyone have downloaded and can get to me on a different site maybe workupload or mediafire. just someplace besides mega.
Make a free account and use MEGAsync. . It will automatically resume downloads when you get more quota.

d3v3station

Mar 8, 2018
Is the music supposed to only play one track unless you change it? I'm playing the heavy compressed week 1 version and havent heard any other track play but just the one. i think i remember other tracks playing in other versions before week 1.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
That's new content to Week 1. There's nothing but door at the moment. Wait next update before worrying about door.

Reactions: Barabash

Webeerrr111

Aug 30, 2019
Sorry to ask but, Is there a place that i can download the dark mind patch for the Lewdmas & LewdYears Special and the Valentine Special? Or is there someone that I can use the dark mind patch for the whole week somehow for the specials?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Sorry to ask but, Is there a place that i can download the dark mind patch for the Lewdmas & LewdYears Special and the Valentine Special? Or is there someone that I can use the dark mind patch for the whole week somehow for the specials?
Near the bottom of the download page is a tab that says "Show Previous Versions." That's where you'll find the patches for the specials.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei and booom313
There's a better way to deal with tips in the menu, it's to use the possibility to pass .

It just need a little change in the menu screen. Something more or less like that should do it :
Code:
screen choice(items):
    style_prefix "choice"

vbox:
        for i in items:
            if persistent.DH and "tip" in i.kwargs:
                textbutton i.caption + " {font=eras.ttf}(" + i.kwargs["tip"] + "){/font}" action i.action
            else:
                textbutton i.caption action i.action
Then when you have something like this (day4.rpy):
Code:
        if persistent.DH:
            $ tvar = " {font=eras.ttf}(You're seeing a horny "+ d3 +"){/font}"
        menu:
            "... open my eyes":
                mm "I'm gonna open my eyes and see what happens."
            "... leave them halfway closed[tvar]":
                mm "Let's see what happens if [d3] thinks I'm still asleep..."
you can replace it by this :
Code:
        menu:
            "... open my eyes":
            "... leave them halfway closed" ( tip="You're seeing a horny " + d3 ) :

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
And why should have pinged you exactly ? :/
Because I'm the second in command behind Blue. If anything, this is very important for me to know because I keep track of suggestions like that and also checking the script.

Your suggestion, how exactly would it work with the fact that these DH strings are only supposed to exist if persistent.DH? Should there be two menu options?
Python:
        $ dummy = False
        menu:
            "... open my eyes":
            "... leave them halfway closed" if not persistent.DH:
                $ dummy = True
            "... leave them halfway closed" ( tip="You're seeing a horny " + d3 ) if persistent.DH:
                $ dummy = True
        if dummy:

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes