Webeerrr111

Aug 30, 2019
Near the bottom of the download page is a tab that says "Show Previous Versions." That's where you'll find the patches for the specials.
um... I just checked there, but I only found the download for the non-dark mind version there. Didn't found the dark mind patches. Am i checking the wrong place? 1567605683744.png

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I'm so dumb, thanks man
Don't worry, life is full of learning moments, therefore I'll give you a tip:
If you don't know what to do, try doing anything and everything. Click everywhere your mouse reacts (by turning into a lil hand) and be sure to make backups when installing patches so that you won't fuck up your game files.

Reactions: Webeerrr111

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Because I'm the second in command behind Blue.
Well, glad to learn it...

Your suggestion, how exactly would it work with the fact that these DH strings are only supposed to exist if persistent.DH?
Exactly like I wrote it...

You change the choice screen more or less, it depend what you effectively want, like I shown, then you use the menu like I shown. There's really no mystery behind the conditions in the choice screen. It's obvious that the display will firstly depend of persistent.DH, then only to the presence of a "tip" argument.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Well, glad to learn it...

Exactly like I wrote it...

You change the choice screen more or less, it depend what you effectively want, like I shown, then you use the menu like I shown. There's really no mystery behind the conditions in the choice screen. It's obvious that the display will firstly depend of persistent.DH, then only to the presence of a "tip" argument.
Right, silly me, completely missed that.

I blame my headache

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
From now on you get to set the music yourself using the toolbar
Unless I'm missing something, if I selected a tune to play it only played once then there was silence afterward. Maybe there could be a way for the player to create a playlist with multiple tunes that could continuously play.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I decide to educate myself and play most games of this type.
I am familiar with Glassix,Lab Rats,Corruption,A Perverted Family and 2-3 more.
Just have played Mythic Manor,Harem Hotel,Waifu Academy and now is time for Ecchi Sensei and some others.
I have to ask.
Did I need to install that Dark Mind patch?

Bakkalon

Jan 3, 2018
Just have played Mythic Manor,Harem Hotel,Waifu Academy and now is time for Ecchi Sensei and some others.
I have to ask.
Yes, many things are locked behind it

Reactions: armion82

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I have to ask.
Yes the patch really help you and is very good

Reactions: armion82

Honga

Jan 31, 2019
From now on you get to set the music yourself using the toolbar
That is not a good idea imo. How are the players supposed to know which of these many beautiful tracks (they have never heard before) is the right one for a specific scene?
Only creators can answer that question, so it should be a forced playlist, or at least a forced single song (like we have with Mao in Day7).
Otherwise i guarantee you the majority is playing in total silence (ok, that door knocking alerts me everytime LOL, or what about:"FBI!!! OPEN UP!!"). It would be a shame if players get to hear just those 2 soundeffects (they are incredible btw, especially that door-knock).
The music in this game is just too great to let players play around with it.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes