maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I actually really liked that for some of the "young" characters, where their concept of sex isn't as clearly defined. They just want to be intimate, and penetrative sex isn't the end-all-be-all. But you're right, following the same pattern for every single character would be a mistake.

This is a really interesting game imo. I've never seen anything like it in terms of scope of content. It casts such a wide net that you're bound to find something that appeals to you. Of course, this also means there's a lot that won't appeal to you. And while I understand the reasoning behind only giving the option to skip rather than avoid certain relationships, it is disappointing you don't have more of a say in shaping the story.

The first few days I felt the writing was pretty bad, but there was so much effort put into the game as a whole it certainly didn't stop me from playing. It got better in the later days (like everything did), particularly by dropping any pretense at normalcy and going full h-anime mode. I'm still a little bit concerned that the writing won't stand up to more serious subject matter, and specifically the Matsu/Hiroku backstory episodes where anime logic and real life issues clash were pretty iffy.

Only found one "bug", where Satomi blackmailed me but I'm fairly sure I declined all options to spy on her and don't remember ever even leaving the living room.

Anyway, very unique game that I'll definitely be keeping an eye on.
Indeed variety is the key. But there are certain cases where it feels really off to me when somebody acts and talks like the MC is their everything, especially since we can directly read their minds - and then they just end up giving a hand, mouth, tits and thighs just for the sake of filler story. Particularly Himiko feels inconsistent, Saki was also pretty bad but the scare-scene did save it, giving the story more flesh.

I swear if Mao ends up giving hand only after all the build-up and the cliffhanger, I might harm some innocent furniture. Flip a table or something.

Still, it is fairly interesting story. I wouldn't be this bothered if I didn't enjoy it.

Reactions: echizen128

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
I'm not the one who needs help, I'm the one trying to help and who has a working DM patched game.
I know. And It's great that you try to help. That's what a good forum should be like.

You don't like what I say, why don't you try to help the people asking questions.
It's not that I don't like what you say or your intentions. As I said, I appreciate it, when someone helps just because it's the right thing. But I also say it, when someone says things, that are technicaly wrong.
And I did try to help and posted how I did it and how it should work?

Make sure if it's a folder that you're opening up both folders and just copying over the files that you need from each folder. If you replace an entire folder you might accidentally delete some files. For instance, you would open up the 'game' folder in the game folder and in the patch folder. You would then copy over any individual files and open any sub-folders and repeat the process. I believe the patch also replaces the .exe and the .app in the main game folder. Stuff like that. It can be trial and error if you're not used to what you're doing. If what I'm saying isn't working for you, you might want to seek help from someone else. I am usually more helpful when getting mac users to run games with messy permissions or files that don't come with .apps.
And that's what I mean. There is no difference if I copy everything at once or if I copy them one file by one. Only that you waste much time with doing so.
At older computers or older systems there were more error sources that could corrupted your files. But this times are long gone and also then it wouldn't make a difference if you copy them file-by-file or all in one step.
I said it to help you granting more knowledge and to prevent some others to follow this advice and getting the same outcome.

Sorry if I sounded a little harsh, it's sometimes not easy to express my words in english.

tomwheeler

Oct 31, 2018
I re downloaded the Christmas episode and then tried adding the patch to unlock the new year scene but it doesn't seem to be working. Keeps telling me "patch required." I looked at the faq and tried both the lewdmas and lewd year patches but neither seem to be working. Any suggestions? Thanks

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I re downloaded the Christmas episode and then tried adding the patch to unlock the new year scene but it doesn't seem to be working. Keeps telling me "patch required." I looked at the faq and tried both the lewdmas and lewd year patches but neither seem to be working. Any suggestions? Thanks
Maybe you didn't install the patch correctly for the christmas episode. :unsure: could you give us the step by step you took to install it ?

Or did you download the wrong patch ? On lewdpatcher click on pervious versions to view past patches.

Last edited:

tomwheeler

Oct 31, 2018
Maybe you didn't install the patch correctly for the christmas episode. :unsure: could you give us the step by step you took to install it ?

Or did you download the wrong patch ? On lewdpatcher click on pervious versions to view past patches.
I went to lewdpatcher and I used the previous patches for lewdmas and put the patch in the game folder like normal and when that didn't work I tried the other patch for lewd year and that also did not work.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I went to lewdpatcher and I used the previous patches for lewdmas and put the patch in the game folder like normal and when that didn't work I tried the other patch for lewd year and that also did not work.
It's been a while, but from what I remember for the "old" (pre-Week 1) versions, the patch needs to go into the folder called "game" instead of the root folder. I hope that helps.:)

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
That's weird...should've worked I used the same steps to install and it works for me. Only thing else I can think is if it's different to install depending on if your playing it on win/mac/ android.

gscruiser

Dec 5, 2017
So I'm at the end of d3 with the door code part. I know the code, but when I try to get to it I get this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
So I'm at the end of d3 with the door code part. I know the code, but when I try to get to it I get this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any help would be appreciated.
If you can save the game before that accords then closed the game out then reload the game again that might not accord again. For example for me I got errors with the phone each time I put an save before those scene's then if the error happen I close out the game reload the spot I saved then play again and it doesn't happen and I keep on playing but doesn't always work that first time I had to reload it a couple of time's if that doesn't work then maybe it's an bug :unsure:

Beachurmeat

Jul 3, 2017
I have tried countless times to play this game wether it be the full version, lightly compressed version, etc. I am using a Mac and am unable to open any of the .app applications or Renpy applications. I've also tried playing the .exe versions through Wine, but always get "[Errono 22] Invalid Argument" forcing me to quit the game. I've played through chapter 4 on the old version a while back but when I tried to play 5,6 & 7, I would get the same error. I have tried countless commands in the Terminal, but it's unable to identify the EcchiSensei exec inside the MacOS folder. Whenever I try and open the EcchiSensei.app, I am greeted with "the app "EcchiSensei" cannot be opened". I am incredibly frustrated as I've spent hours downloading and researching just trying to get this game to work but haven't found any solutions. If anyone knows the diagnosis and can help me solve this problem it would be greatly appreciated. And before you comment, no, I'm not going to buy a PC to try and run a single game. Thank you.

VroX

Dec 17, 2017
The phone crashes the game, any scene involving the phone or when i try to acess the phone gives me an error screen, cant continue the game, any fixes?

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
I have a question, how does the Dark Mind Patch work? I have it installed and activated, but the days go by and they don't give me any option to rape, or something like that? some key must be pressed ???

derive

May 2, 2018
Do I have to turn on the DM patch ingame? Cause now it's a bit confusing. In game it says: "Dark Mind Version: Off".
But does this mean that it's on or off?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes