Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Do I have to turn on the DM patch ingame? Cause now it's a bit confusing. In game it says: "Dark Mind Version: Off".
But does this mean that it's on or off?
Just click on "OFF" it should then switch to "ON"

Reactions: derive

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I'm a bit torn over this game.

I was really enjoying it, all the way right up until
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know the MC has a darker path, but that particular scene left me feeling uneasy. Like maybe the MC isn't in as much control as we were led to believe. The MC does a lot of questionable things, but that one particular scene negatively changed my opinion of the MC and I'm no longer sure I want to keep playing him.

• Angry
Reactions: Bakkalon and darlic

regmam

Aug 28, 2018
is there another link for darkmind patch other than mega ? idk why but i get an error everytime i use mega

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
is there another link for darkmind patch other than mega ? idk why but i get an error everytime i use mega
An error downloading or an error when decompressing? If you use 7zip, it will spit back an error but it decompresses it fine. Just make sure you follow the FAQ because the patch installs differently from other patches.

Sep 29, 2017
I'm having an issue with my game, every 5-10 minutes the text will become covered in black bars and the game will freeze, I have the dark mind patch and maim lain's mod installed any ideas what's wrong?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I have tried countless times to play this game wether it be the full version, lightly compressed version, etc. I am using a Mac and am unable to open any of the .app applications or Renpy applications. I've also tried playing the .exe versions through Wine, but always get "[Errono 22] Invalid Argument" forcing me to quit the game. I've played through chapter 4 on the old version a while back but when I tried to play 5,6 & 7, I would get the same error. I have tried countless commands in the Terminal, but it's unable to identify the EcchiSensei exec inside the MacOS folder. Whenever I try and open the EcchiSensei.app, I am greeted with "the app "EcchiSensei" cannot be opened". I am incredibly frustrated as I've spent hours downloading and researching just trying to get this game to work but haven't found any solutions. If anyone knows the diagnosis and can help me solve this problem it would be greatly appreciated. And before you comment, no, I'm not going to buy a PC to try and run a single game. Thank you.
Welcome to F95zone!

We've got a great search feature here; check out the box at the top right of the page.

I've talked about my experience getting the Mac version of Week 1 to run here: https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-week-1-hotfix-bluecat.14927/post-2312147

You also might need to run Permission Fixer.

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Did I miss something?
I downloaded the full version, installed DM patch but only got as far as to see Becky sending me "blackmail material"
Is that it for 16GB?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes