Soundprime

Apr 1, 2018
Just found out you gotta make 3 posts to have fan sigs. So I just wanted to say that this is hands down my fave ero game. The choices are incredible. The characters are amazing. The models are just mmmm and fuck me the dark mind patch is everything i want in an ero game. Perfect for me. The two youngest daughters and Mika are hit so many of my fetishes ahhh. I've been playing this since day 1 first came out and its been pretty cool to kinda see it evolve into a big thing. Glad it gets a good amount of recognition and I always look forward to the next update more than any other game.

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
I've mentioned it before, and been 'shot down' by rabid supporters, which i suppose will occur again....
but it strikes me as as utter stupid frivolity of supporters to contribute huge contributions per month, to a company/group repeatedly rewriting something, especially where those rewrites take several months a time to do...
this latest update, takes us to exactly where we were before ffs!! And having had to start again
what happened to originality - PS anyone wanting to question what i produce, tbh this is a forum, we are entitled to question things, if you want a comparison website, go look elsewhere!!!

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I've mentioned it before, and been 'shot down' by rabid supporters, which i suppose will occur again....
but it strikes me as as utter stupid frivolity of supporters to contribute huge contributions per month, to a company/group repeatedly rewriting something, especially where those rewrites take several months a time to do...
this latest update, takes us to exactly where we were before ffs!! And having had to start again
what happened to originality - PS anyone wanting to question what i produce, tbh this is a forum, we are entitled to question things, if you want a comparison website, go look elsewhere!!!
Repeatedly?

There is nothing wrong with gaining experience and going back to revise and review earlier work. Also, there were many technical reasons for why the Week 1 version was pretty much a necessity to make future releases work better.

As of now, using default forum settings, this thread has got 336 pages, think of how many of those are related to
- mcm/mcmm errors caused by us changing some variable names in the Day 3 release
- phone errors
- questions on how saves carry over
etc.pp.

In any case, if you're being skeptical because you believe that we're doing nothing but reworks, you shouldn't worry. We're currently working on the next four ingame days and expecting to release them in time.

DarkGod7

Mar 22, 2019
"Shot down", huh? Because from the looks of it, It sounds like your "opinion" is a call to action for those who support the game to...well...not, because you believe that the developers are doing nothing but reworks, yet if anyone with half a brain has been here for less than one episode would know that that is exactly NOT the case?

Let me ask you something. Have you ever tried programming? (And no , random commands in your windows command prompt don't count.) Seriously, it's time-consuming. And a project of this size will take days and months of your life that you'll never get back. You seem to think that programming on this level is easy, it's not. This is not to say that because you are not a programmer or game developer, that your opinion is invalid, because that is not the case. Your opinion is invalid for other and debatably worse reasons which I will get into in paragraph 2. Also, as a training programmer myself, I can 100% confirm, that the week 1 Rework was NECESSARY.

Check this out, insert yourself into the following scenario.

Now, you are programming a game, and after a long time of adding new content to the game, every subsequent update tears lots of holes in the program's command line infrastructure. There are also a metric fuck-ton of people who are calling those bugs out every release. Then you have to dig back tens of thousands of lines of code to find the error, fix it, fix the surrounding new errors that pop up, because a change so far back will have a ripple effect down the command line up until the most recent change. Further, the work on this game is what pays your bills, keeps food in your fridge, and is the only thing you have to show for the countless hours of your life that you have devoted to satisfying the boners and wet clams of strangers everywhere. Now, after a comprehensive overview of the game's operating code, you and your team realize that the foundation is shaky and there is very little you could do with it, and if you want the game to not be forced into early obsolescence, a complete rework of the code from the ground up is necessary. But after the rework, updates will be 10x easier to implement and those updates will agree more with the code already there and will not tear as many holes in the game's code as before. Once again, this game is your life's work. Would you A) Keep pushing out updates that gradually mutilate the game's code until every section becomes too bug/glitch dense? Or would you B) ask your fans and supporters to be patient while you replace the foundation of the game and open its future to bigger and better things able to keep more people satisfied and getting their money/patience's worth, all the while keeping your bills paid, the bellies of your family full and your home hospitable and inviting? Really think about this and be honest with yourself. A little empathy goes a long way.

And you are right. This is a forum. You are not required to have expertise in something to complain about, or question it. However, in ANY given situation, it is recommended, as well as more credible to at least know what you're talking about before you go opening your mouth, or before you go pressing keys, especially when you "questioning" comes off more like an accusation against the developers and all who support them. This is a forum, where it is extremely easy to get called out when you say these kinds of things.

Also repeatedly? This is the first rework of the story since thy kingdom come, so yeah...way off the mark there. However you were right about one thing. Those "Rabid Supporters" as you call them, will "shoot down" your complaint again, because you are coming into a mostly supportive and lax space for those who like the game and want it to be better, and saying shit like the post I quoted, insulting the characters as well as the intelligence of the people here, as if you are the only one who can look at something with a critical eye. You don't and shouldn't have to censor yourself for the feelings of people around you and you are free to say whatever you want, but in that same breath, you should be ready for the consequences of your words. At least you got that part right...

Let people enjoy things. Don't insult things people like just to try and be the smartest person in the room, or to be a contrarian. It's not cool, just stop. Calling fans "stupid and frivolous" for supporting a game developer they like because you don't know better is not a good look. I'm telling you this nicely now, so that no one else needs to tell you more "Rabidly" as you put it.

dirtythirty

Apr 18, 2018
Enjoy D3, tell your friends about a fat blue cat who creates lewdgames and show some flag and wear at least 1 of these sig's <3
Code:
Lots of images
Hi,

Took the liberty to combine all your sigs into one GIF

ecchi-sensei-combined.gif

Embed code with link to game page:
Code:
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/14927/'][IMG alt="Ecchi Sensei"]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/415980_ecchi-sensei-combined.gif[/IMG][/URL]

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
Excuse my ignorance if I got this wrong but in the week 1 changelog at the end it says and I quote "There is never going to be M-M-F, there is not going to be any netorare (NTR)!" yet in the second past self dream sequence it clearly states that your future wife got pregnant with somebody else's child while you were in a relationship with her. Does that not count as NTR? If she was pregnant before they were in a relationship then I could understand it not being NTR but I am pretty sure that what happened would be classified as NTR which would contradict the quote that I just mentioned. Aside from that one instance of the game where I got genuinely a little upset (because NTR upsets me and my anxiety disorder makes it 100 times worse for me than a normal person that dislikes NTR would feel about it) the game was pretty much perfect and I will now be skipping any and all past dream sequences that will be released in the future. I really enjoy almost all of the heroins and their diverse personalities which gives the player a ton of personality types to romance which I find very appealing. All in all, amazing game with a few slight hiccups (In my opinion). Fuyu is best Waifu.

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2018
Excuse my ignorance if I got this wrong but in the week 1 changelog at the end it says and I quote "There is never going to be M-M-F, there is not going to be any netorare (NTR)!" yet in the second past self dream sequence it clearly states that your future wife got pregnant with somebody else's child while you were in a relationship with her. Does that not count as NTR? If she was pregnant before they were in a relationship then I could understand it not being NTR but I am pretty sure that what happened would be classified as NTR which would contradict the quote that I just mentioned. Aside from that one instance of the game where I got genuinely a little upset (because NTR upsets me and my anxiety disorder makes it 100 times worse for me than a normal person that dislikes NTR would feel about it) the game was pretty much perfect and I will now be skipping any and all past dream sequences that will be released in the future. I really enjoy almost all of the heroins and their diverse personalities which gives the player a ton of personality types to romance which I find very appealing. All in all, amazing game with a few slight hiccups (In my opinion). Fuyu is best Waifu.
No, it does not count as ntr as the MC still has his wife. Typically in an ntr story, the MC does not get there loved one back.

P.S. - I also just remember that the MC Waifu in the first flashback
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is my gut feeling that is not only about the bulling. I think that she is already pregnant or maybe missed her period so she suspects shes pregnant.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Genji

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
For me, this the most pressing issue of the game so far.

Who is Mao's biological father & the circumstances of the pregnancy.

Given how Hiroko states that MC is her whole world, why would she just go & screw someone else?

Which suggests that there may be an issue of consent.

I assume this will all be revealed in time, but I have patience issues...

Sep 11, 2018
For me, this the most pressing issue of the game so far.

Who is Mao's biological father & the circumstances of the pregnancy.

Given how Hiroko states that MC is her whole world, why would she just go & screw someone else?

Which suggests that there may be an issue of consent.

I assume this will all be revealed in time, but I have patience issues...
I have a feeling and with the hints/info given from the MC wife's little sister and other things like her father suggested she get an abortion (can't remember where this was but I am about 75% sure that this is in the story somewhere). That mao's father is likely to be to the MC wife's father which would make Mao and the MC Wife sisters and mother/daughter.

Last edited:

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I have a feeling and with the hints/info given from the MC wife's little sister and other things like her father suggested she get an abortion (can't remember where this was but I am about 75% sure that this is in the story somewhere). That mao's father is likely to be to the MC wife's father which would make Mao and the MC Wife sisters and mother/daughter.
That is my suspicion, but I don't want to jump to conclusions.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
I don't think that the definition of NTR includes not ending up with them in the end. From what I could find after a google search and comparing a couple of different sites and their definitions on netorare. The most common definition of netorare is that it is Japanese slang for husband/boyfriend of a cheating wife/girlfriend (it doesn't even have to be consensual when classifying eroge as NTR when a heroin is having sex with another person while in a relationship with the protagonist). On a completely unrelated note, sorry if this isn't the correct place to ask this but how do I add the Fuyu Ecchi Sensei Fan Signature to my profile?

Last edited:
Reactions: anwar
Sep 11, 2018
I don't think that the definition of NTR includes not ending up with them in the end. From what I could find after a google search and comparing a couple of different sites and their definitions on netorare. The most common definition of netorare is that it is Japanese slang for husband/boyfriend of a cheating wife/girlfriend (it doesn't even have to be consensual when classifying eroge as NTR when a heroin is having sex with another person while in a relationship with the protagonist). On a completely unrelated note, sorry if this isn't the correct place to ask this but how do I add the Fuyu Ecchi Sensei Fan Signature to my profile?
ok, point taken but if it happened before they were together which is what I suspect happen then it is not ntr. Also as for the signature, just copy-paste the link it into your signature area.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
ok, point taken but if it happened before they were together which is what I suspect happen then it is not ntr. Also as for the signature, just copy-paste the link it into your signature area.
It's not cheating (and therefore not NTR) if it happens before you get with her.

Reactions: Skalli

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
I don't think it happened before meeting mc. There are lots of flashbacks on mc story and I don't remember mc wife having pregnancy belly.

Reactions: bobsenplenty
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes