Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
Just a friendly English tip... when talking about Military time, it is usually 23 hundred hours instead of O'Clock.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Is there a map regarding what decision lead to what decision? Because in a decision tree of the day [gold] meant important (more or less) decision but in later trees, it just references to the decision from previous days, but I have no idea to which.

Burrell

Nov 8, 2017
I have downloaded the Darkmind version of lewdpatcher site in OP, i get a header error when extracting but it extracts ok. When launch the game i get an uncaught exception error ?

Jun 9, 2017
So I installed the light version and the dark mind patch over it. I seem to be experiencing a lot of instability. Without fail after a bit the screen goes black or the game hangs.

The log looks like that with the same message repeated ad nauseam

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\execution.py", line 798, in predict
for n in node.predict():
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1437, in predict
return [ renpy.game.context().predict_call(label, self.next.name) ]
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\execution.py", line 733, in predict_call
return renpy.game.script.lookup(label)
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'before_main_menu'.
While predicting images.

File "D:\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\execution.py", line 798, in predict
for n in node.predict():
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1437, in predict
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\execution.py", line 733, in predict_call
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
While predicting images.

for n in node.predict():
While predicting images.

for n in node.predict():
While predicting images.

for n in node.predict():
While predicting images.

for n in node.predict():
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\script.py", l

If anyone has a suggestion it's appreciated. Naturally trying this on a windows 7 machine

Last edited:
Reactions: RedYosh1

Repuci

May 1, 2017
The worst that could happend : beeing burried under all of the student/teacher/other girls we seduced...

Wait, what was the problem with it ? :ROFLMAO:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
My only questions are: will the past characters come back in the next days/weeks? I know, probably we'll see Mama Bear, Hitomi and we will see more of the past, but what about Mizuki, Evelynn and Karin as an adults?

Btw, i love this game, it's for sure one of the best there.

poyraz_kartal

Dec 28, 2018
So I installed the light version and the dark mind patch over it. I seem to be experiencing a lot of instability. Without fail after a bit the screen goes black or the game hangs.

The log looks like that with the same message repeated ad nauseam

for n in node.predict():
While predicting images.

for n in node.predict():
While predicting images.

for n in node.predict():
While predicting images.

for n in node.predict():
While predicting images.

for n in node.predict():
While predicting images.

for n in node.predict():
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\script.py", l

If anyone has a suggestion it's appreciated. Naturally trying this on a windows 7 machine
You must download EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver-crunched and EcchiSensei-Week_1_DMpatch then unzip.DMpach all the files kopy and paste in E.S. Week-1 and all question please reply yes and your game will be work :)

Reactions: HellsPerfectSpawn

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Huh,the Yuki change is curious.
Was there anything official stated about it?
Cutting her out of the base version only to reintroduce her in the DM version seems kind of pointless if Bluecat isnt rethinking their stance on Yuki-involved content.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Ok, now for another something completely different ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Saw the fish thing 2 weeks ago or so, while watching an interview with one of the creators, i think it was about how they sold the show to BBC

about miko, never really payed attention to it but it can be that, that Himiko is not MC's Himiko, maybe she was replaced!
the EFB is at it again. spooky!

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Huh,the Yuki change is curious.
Was there anything official stated about it?
Cutting her out of the base version only to reintroduce her in the DM version seems kind of pointless if Bluecat isnt rethinking their stance on Yuki-involved content.
Nah. I can totally see Patreon saying they didn't like having a young child in a sex game.

I mean, it is pretty creepy.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes