Rev8

Nov 15, 2017
is there another option to download the dark mind patch? Mega limits the download size right?

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I have a question about the sex scenes. Are those only .gif files or is it flash video?
Either way its very obvious to see that the quality of them is vastly inferior compared to the pics themselves. And no this is not the compressed version its the uncompressed one with the dark mind patch applied. 19,1 gb is what the folder size says it is.

Also just in general is there voice acting planned in the future for this game?
It really feels empty with no voices what so ever, imo.

Last edited:

fotzenman

Aug 29, 2017
hey guys is there a miror for the actual ? dont have any megatraffic left :(

lostscot

Jan 10, 2017
I'm attempting this, but going horribly wrong!

after:
  1. vi EcchiSensei.app/Contents/MacOS/EcchiSensei

i just see a load of code that hurts my head :) Where do you insert point 4 exactly? Do i write it at the top or bottom of all the lines of text? and how do i save the edit?

Apologies!

Mac version issue, solution, and patch installation instructions:

Solution - open the file in vi and change the line endings.
  1. Open Terminal
  2. cd to the directory with the app
  3. vi EcchiSensei.app/Contents/MacOS/EcchiSensei
  4. type these commands exactly, including the leading : (but not the number at the start)
    1. :set ff=unix
    2. :wq
After I did that I could run the game.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know which archive has the music in it? I'd love to rip it and listen to it in my own time.
It's in archive_i, etc/music.

Which reminds me, I found some GUI sounds* annoying, so I did some testing and found it's possible to use loose files to "overrule" files in the archives. Using a silent mp3 file, I was able to quiet things.

If anyone is interested, here's an .

* menu button sounds and save game

Last edited:
Reactions: brknsoul

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
is it possible to play the full game on day 5 if i startet with the compressed Version? may someone have a save for me? cuz i noticed the save file isnt compatible. Thanks for your Help and have a nice Day :)

Btw love this Game <3

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
is it possible to play the full game on day 5 if i startet with the compressed Version? may someone have a save for me? cuz i noticed the save file isnt compatible. Thanks for your Help and have a nice Day :)
Because it was a major rework, this release is not compatible with saves from previous versions.

If you enable skip unseen text and skip after choices in Preferences you can get to day 5 pretty fast.

Reactions: ANUBIS969
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes