Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
what is the cheat code for the first 2 days?
Did you really manage to find the download link and not see the password...

Day 1 & 2
All: - -
Android: - - -
Compressed: - - - -
Enter the cheat code "F95Zone" to enable the Dark Mind patch.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Austria.
Australia.
One gave us Arnold Schwarzenegger.
The other. Superhuge spiders and the Suicide Plant.

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
btw is Dark Mind patch for Day 3-4 as well? I used it in Day 1-2. Does that mean I can simply put the cheat in and start the second chapter?

Sometimes it says saves from Day 1-2 are corrupt, sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't I can start a new game, get the Neko message first and when the first line of text pops in, BAM error:

Full traceback:
File "game/menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 25, in script call

File "game/Days/Day3/mainD3.rpyc", line 28, in script
���)�&-Ȳ�es5�E�d4�e!+ ������4��Qb��߅��

Then, if I save right before the error and reload, everything seems to work fine BUT the interface buttons Skip/Auto have disappeared. Skip disappearing is not a big issue but there is no button to activate and de-activate Auto mode so that is a problem. Did I miss something?

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
btw is Dark Mind patch for Day 3-4 as well? I used it in Day 1-2. Does that mean I can simply put the cheat in and start the second chapter?

Sometimes it says saves from Day 1-2 are corrupt, sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't I can start a new game, get the Neko message first and when the first line of text pops in, BAM error:

Full traceback:
File "game/menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 25, in script call

File "game/Days/Day3/mainD3.rpyc", line 28, in script
���)�&-Ȳ�es5�E�d4�e!+ ������4��Qb��߅��

Then, if I save right before the error and reload, everything seems to work fine BUT the interface buttons Skip/Auto have disappeared. Skip disappearing is not a big issue but there is no button to activate and de-activate Auto mode so that is a problem. Did I miss something?
I'm pretty sure no patch is needed for the later versions; it's just a switch in the menu.

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I'm pretty sure no patch is needed for the later versions; it's just a switch in the menu.
Yeah, tried it again without copying and pasting Dark mind patch and just did the switch in the menu, still same error happens at EVERY time text comes in. Only way to bypass it is to save and reload which will make the interface buttons disappear but at least the story goes on. Hate I can't use the Auto mode now.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Fixed. Thanks to Lain's Walkthrough+Scene Gallery Mod. It said just Rollback and continue. I've still got the interface buttons and I can see text now.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Just a remark, Austria is probably the most beautiful place on Earth. Especially if you've got the money to build your own castle :cool:

• Love
Reactions: Konstantinus

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
3 months over soon, update was postponed from mid of may to end of july. I hope this was the last big rework, because the Dev sayed "1 day per month, maybe 2 days".

Last edited:
Reactions: Cedrog

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
3 months over soon, update was postponed from mid of may to end of july. I hope this was the last big rework, because the Dev sayed "1 day per months, maybe 2 days".
It is unfortunate but I can confirm it is very much worth it.
I played week 1 alpha and beta so far and even though it has been only day 1+2 to test everything on the new system, it has been definitely a way better experience than before.

Also, the next update is already confirmed to be Day 8+9, after that 10+11.
They restructured how the team continues to work after release of week 1.

It will probably never again have such a hard delay.
It was a required rework, and the waiting sucks. But again, it's worth the work they put in and the wait we have to endure.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
they are working on the first week so they are not working on day 8 and 9 trust me in that
half july they should be done whit the week and then they do 7loose days again and they make it week 2 i think.
here is the last post made from echii sensei aka Bleu cat

as i whas saying week 1 not day8&day9
and they are saying july25th its comming out the week1

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Bryon Smothers

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
they are working on the first week so they are not working on day 8 and 9 trust me in that
half july they should be done whit the week and then they do 7loose days again and they make it week 2 i think.
here is the last post made from echii sensei aka Bleu cat

as i whas saying week 1 not day8&day9
and they are saying july25th its comming out the week1
Blue already making content for d8+d9 while the other team member work on week 1 .. If u are not in the discord and dont know stuff, please dont say things that are not fact

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes