AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
No, those are part of the choices that start at the "Dat phone" choice before the missing ones.
no, he's right those choices below "dat phone" are the ones where you peek at the phone-girl and go further or not
so the ones you marked are those concerning the kidnapping

Reactions: Maid Lain

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
This is my favorite series. I do wish there was a sandbox mode in the game though. I would love to visit the dorm rooms or clubs freely instead of just when prompted to. Still, l love this series. The characters are amazing, especially with so many and having their own background and stories........SUPERB!!! Can't wait for Day 6!
I just wish they would come out a little faster. Lol. I also wish the Halloween and Lewdyear was available on Android :-( Maybe someday......please:)

Reactions: Xypher

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Same here, I hope in the future it would be possible to interact with characters freely, in a form of non-linear sandbox.

Reactions: Robert E Lee

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Features:
  • The "dark mind" patch is included and the extra scenes are automatically enabled. You don't need to activate the patch or enter the code. "It just works."

• There is now a full in-game walkthrough for every important choice in the game! If a choice is required to see a scene it will be highlighted so you don't have to worry about missing scenes. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice. The choices during the sex scenes now also have notes next to them which describe the different scene variations.

• I've made changes to many events in the game so that you're no longer forced to do a certain scene and miss another. You can now see every scene in the game in just one playthrough.

• A scene gallery containing every scene in the game can now be accessed from the main menu. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

Scene improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Dars

Apr 14, 2018

Features:
  • The "dark mind" patch is included and the extra scenes are automatically enabled. You don't need to activate the patch or enter the code. "It just works."

• There is now a full in-game walkthrough for every important choice in the game! If a choice is required to see a scene it will be highlighted so you don't have to worry about missing scenes. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice. The choices during the sex scenes now also have notes next to them which describe the different scene variations.

• I've made changes to many events in the game so that you're no longer forced to do a certain scene and miss another. Now can now see every scene in the game in just one playthrough.

• A scene gallery containing every scene in the game can now be accessed from the main menu. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

Scene improvements:

View attachment 240324 View attachment 240325 View attachment 240326 View attachment 240327 View attachment 240328
You are my Hero, so many thanks for this and unexpected ;-)

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018

Features:

• I've made changes to many events in the game so that you're no longer forced to do a certain scene and miss another. You can now see every scene in the game in just one playthrough.

Scene improvements:

View attachment 240324 View attachment 240325 View attachment 240326 View attachment 240327 View attachment 240328
You make the best mods.

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017

Features:

Scene improvements:

You are a god among men holy fuck, what a mod. Must've been a lot of work!

Bob_Anon

Oct 26, 2018
Does this game work with Mac? When I try to open it nothing happens. I downloaded the file titled Day 1 + 2.

Kelerm

Feb 15, 2018
Hi, i need help :p
I finish the DAY 2, and i want to start the game with day3+4 but he don't find my day 2 save :(
How can i do ?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes