Oct 9, 2017
1) The name of the game is Ecchi Sensai, and yet all I have seen with any of the students is BJ's, HJ's, Kissing and fondling. Even at day 7, non of the students has been screwed/had sex/been fucked or whatever you want to call it.
i think your wrong about not srewing what about Fuyu ? Mc and her has some intimacy after knowing her intention to him and tomoe to . but mika is just a slut theirs no intimacy and what about the one that MC rape while she is drug by that Psychopath Nurse Doctor .. -_-

and i get your point but in this game is just basically what called a true story if you only want Erotic game without any reason on why they got escalated quickly then that's just a boring game xD .. .

Oct 9, 2017
Just out of curiosity how many of you guys chose to impregnate the principal ? Its one of those hard choices for me... I can see it being one of those long term choices that will affect the ending you get.

Part of me wants Matsu to do it, so he can be on her good side and convince her to let Satomi study what she wants... but part of me is scared this is one of those that leads to that disgusting horrible ending we saw in one of the specials where Matsu is a dirty hobo doing drugs and having dirty sex with other unwashed people...
did you impregnate the Red Hair SLUTTY Mom next Door? then whats the Hold up just make it happened!!!!!!!!!!!! :sneaky:(y):sneaky:(y):sneaky:(y):sneaky:(y) my for brothers are cheering for you xD

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
did you impregnate the Red Hair SLUTTY Mom next Door? then whats the Hold up just make it happened!!!!!!!!!!!! :sneaky:(y):sneaky:(y):sneaky:(y):sneaky:(y) my for brothers are cheering for you xD
The principal is the first one I had Matsu impregnate and even then I created a separate file to avoid the unwashed homeless people ending if it comes to that...

Satsune I felt bad having Matsu blow a load in her in the rain, since she's a horrible mother, I don't want her to have more kids to neglect...the second time Matsu did finish inside her but she was already on the pill.

Becky I had Matsu finish outside rather than putting the tip in when he finished...

As for Tomoe's mom I didn't meet her till day 3 as I preferred to go after Mao on day 1, so Matsu didn't have sex with her at all yet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The principal is the first one I had Matsu impregnate and even then I created a separate file to avoid the unwashed homeless people ending if it comes to that...

Satsune I felt bad having Matsu blow a load in her in the rain, since she's a horrible mother, I don't want her to have more kids to neglect...the second time Matsu did finish inside her but she was already on the pill.

Becky I had Matsu finish outside rather than putting the tip in when he finished...

As for Tomoe's mom I didn't meet her till day 3 as I preferred to go after Mao on day 1, so Matsu didn't have sex with her at all yet.
What, you did not give the wife a new baby. Shame on you then;);):love:

Oct 9, 2017
you know that the TITLE is Ecchi Sensei and it means Doing Some Perverted things so its not like BCS(BlueCat_Sensei) is dumb but they just basically doing what is the Title said and if you were looking for a game that has a shorter end then their are plenty in the 2cg Game if you like ...

then compare this to the game SIMS(i forgot what version was it -_-) that has a 365 day without any restriction ..

this game is good compared to others that have been abandoned for any reason or whatever but at least this 1 is not ripping by the PATREON rules so we don't force you to become a part of his/her patrons but chp1 was good and we bearly see some action but after some special and chp2 & chp3 came out it is really great and good the story is good at least this 1 has a thorough story day by day and i like or we like it.

its really bad if they skip some days cause some of the stories will collapse if that's gonna happen ..:coffee::cool:

Oct 9, 2017

well there you have it, folks, we have a winner then go with it my boy :cool:(y)(y)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Kaede's Mother does not deserve to have another child. p-e-r-i-o-d
Yes she does once you teach her how to be a good mother.

By making her pregnant you get to spend more time with her teaching her how to be a good mother.

Oct 9, 2017
Yes she does once you teach her how to be a good mother.

By making her pregnant you get to spend more time with her teaching her how to be a good mother.
you know that she was a stripper if im not wrong ?? ahahah xD

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I started playing this game when it first came out. Was impressed and excited over the renders and story line. Since then I am becoming a bit disillusioned with this game, mainly for the following reasons:

1) The name of the game is Ecchi Sensai, and yet all I have seen with any of the students is BJ's, HJ's, Kissing and fondling. Even at day 7, non of the students has been screwed/had sex/been fucked or whatever you want to call it.

2) there is starting to be too many girls, and little to no real action, with the story line becoming so convoluted that it is nearly impossible to follow with any decent coherence.

3) With the introduction of the daughter's story lines (being in love with the dad, and wanting to be intimate with him), there is yet to be any real intimacy between them with the exception of, again, BJ's, HJ's and intercrural sex (thigh sex).

4) the MC has been "talking" about how he wants to have sex with various students, and students have said how they want to have sex with him, yet nothing of real substance in that regard is happening

Because of all of the above is the reason I have stopped funding this game. I do not expect to wait a (Game play) month or longer to see a MC have sex with his students or daughters, since that is apparently where this story is heading (at least from most of the story line), nor am I impressed with the 50 plus girls that are now a part of the story, with more being added every damn update. I understand that is a "reward" for the higher level supporters, but DAMN!!! we do not need a hundred girls/women in a game that is now becoming so cumbersome that it is no longer a pleasure to play. At one point, this game was rated in my top 5 games to play, and I awaited every update eagerly. Now, however, it is becoming such a drag that I no longer enjoy it and am planning on deleting it from my computer.

I absolutely understand your frustration. My goal is to make everyone happy, to fulfill almost everyone's kinks and also stay myself faithfully by created something that is not a ordinary fapgame. Something that tells a deep story with realistic characters you may love and/or hate. The speed in reallife is indeed very slow. Day 1 release was July 13, but just one week ingame is over.

If i let the mc fuck 20 or more girls in the first week, the game is gonna be exactly that what I personally dislike.
After Week 1 release the whole second week look like that:

Day 8 & 9 Release
Day 10 & 11 Release
Day 12, 13 & 14 Release

So just 3 updates for a whole week where you definitely have some sexual experiences (vaginal and anal) with more girls.
After Week 2 we are going even faster and after Month 1 we release a full week with every single update.

The game also becomes much more interactive, so you have sandbox elements for the evening, but not the ordinary sandbox elements you maybe know from other games. Heck no, I dislike the idea of grinding in ES to reach your goals. Clicker games also not fit into the ES concept. You have "actionpoints" with those points you can decide what you want to do at evening. Hang out with your family, or leave your home and visit some girls. it's your decision.

Why I do that? Because there are a lot of girls and not everyone likes everyone. So the day tells the mainstory, the evening gives you more options to spare some time with the girls you mostly prefer.

More informations will post in the next Week i guess at my patreon page. The post will be free for all so everyone can take a look. Also working at the same time for the website which hopefully opens the gate before we release the Week 1.

Week 1 release dates will also be announced soon. So stay tuned.

So long,
Blue

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Hello everyone any one know how to get I cant Get Dark Mind working in Day 1 Day 2
I only have working in day 3 - 4 and day 5 6 7 works.
problem maybe bec 1 and 2 dont work bec no patch 1 and 2

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
Hello everyone any one know how to get I cant Get Dark Mind working in Day 1 Day 2
I only have working in day 3 - 4 and day 5 6 7 works.
problem maybe bec 1 and 2 dont work bec no patch 1 and 2
Chapter 1 uses a password not a patch. Use the password MikaMika in the cheat menu to activate Darkmind

zigzagon

May 5, 2017
I started playing this game when it first came out. Was impressed and excited over the renders and story line. Since then I am becoming a bit disillusioned with this game, mainly for the following reasons:

2) there is starting to be too many girls, and little to no real action, with the story line becoming so convoluted that it is nearly impossible to follow with any decent coherence.

3) With the introduction of the daughter's story lines (being in love with the dad, and wanting to be intimate with him), there is yet to be any real intimacy between them with the exception of, again, BJ's, HJ's and intercrural sex (thigh sex).

4) the MC has been "talking" about how he wants to have sex with various students, and students have said how they want to have sex with him, yet nothing of real substance in that regard is happening

Because of all of the above is the reason I have stopped funding this game. I do not expect to wait a (Game play) month or longer to see a MC have sex with his students or daughters, since that is apparently where this story is heading (at least from most of the story line), nor am I impressed with the 50 plus girls that are now a part of the story, with more being added every damn update. I understand that is a "reward" for the higher level supporters, but DAMN!!! we do not need a hundred girls/women in a game that is now becoming so cumbersome that it is no longer a pleasure to play. At one point, this game was rated in my top 5 games to play, and I awaited every update eagerly. Now, however, it is becoming such a drag that I no longer enjoy it and am planning on deleting it from my computer.
I personally like slow progress, DMD(20 or 9 updates before fucking D) is master piece in this, old BB(with 13 updates before Ann) and more games. It would be sounds weird, but i like the deep story in games than " we are family, hmmm i think i love you more than i should, longer than 6 hours, lest fuck" no Sir, no fun in it, if you will take everything in first 5 mins, game will be boring. Don't forget that this game will have 365 days so it will be bigger than everything than before.

GL echi i hope you will DO IT,MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE!!!

Oct 9, 2017
I don't think that's true. I think her situation is really similar to Kaede where her home situation really sucks and she's growing really attached to Matsu because he actually shows her kindness.
she already attracts to him from day 1 and already full slut mode to him so its not that hard to read .. i rephrase when i said slut but a whore to him i mean

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
I absolutely understand your frustration. My goal is to make everyone happy, to fulfill almost everyone's kinks and also stay myself faithfully by created something that is not a ordinary fapgame. Something that tells a deep story with realistic characters you may love and/or hate. The speed in reallife is indeed very slow. Day 1 release was July 13, but just one week ingame is over.

If i let the mc fuck 20 or more girls in the first week, the game is gonna be exactly that what I personally dislike.

Day 8 & 9 Release
Day 10 & 11 Release
Day 12, 13 & 14 Release

So just 3 updates for a whole week where you definitely have some sexual experiences (vaginal and anal) with more girls.
After Week 2 we are going even faster and after Month 1 we release a full week with every single update.

The game also becomes much more interactive, so you have sandbox elements for the evening, but not the ordinary sandbox elements you maybe know from other games. Heck no, I dislike the idea of grinding in ES to reach your goals. Clicker games also not fit into the ES concept. You have "actionpoints" with those points you can decide what you want to do at evening. Hang out with your family, or leave your home and visit some girls. it's your decision.

Why I do that? Because there are a lot of girls and not everyone likes everyone. So the day tells the mainstory, the evening gives you more options to spare some time with the girls you mostly prefer.

More informations will post in the next Week i guess at my patreon page. The post will be free for all so everyone can take a look. Also working at the same time for the website which hopefully opens the gate before we release the Week 1.

So long,
Blue

Day 8 & 9 Release
Day 10 & 11 Release
Day 12, 13 & 14 Release

So long,
Blue
Wow I really hope you will manage to deliver these promises, because 2 ingame days in one update means double the amount of work for the same time and not just splitting one day into two.

And about the slow developing romance it's a good thing as long as you keep players hooked to character AFTER the fuck session.

Oh the last thing could you answer me this. Will I be able to choose main girl or Fuyu will be forced down as my fucking soul mate or some shit? Don't get me wrong she got very good design, it's just the fact that she is main girl and evey one rest is side pieces that triggers me.

Keep up the good work, your every update was better that previous. If you keep this up I'm sure you will attract shittone of new patrons after next update or two.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes