Xypher

May 1, 2017
From BlueCat's patreon:

Regular Patron: 24.March 2019 - Delay Delay! Sorry folks. I know you're waiting for Day 7. But one of our team members had some reallife problems. Please be patient.

:cry::cry::cry:

Hope everything is ok for the dev!
Damn, I hope the dude is ok

Kinda disappointed but I can wait a bit longer.

Moltn

May 4, 2017
Oh yes, yes. Your tears are the source of my joy. mmm let me taste them some moar!
Kinky. :sneaky: lol
Now to my actual reply: I hope everything is alright. I wish them the best and that the issue isn't too major.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
For such a great VN I can wait, just 1 more month then I can start supporting this great VN.:love::love::love:

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
I'm late to the party on trying the game so pardon me if this has been discussed before but I must say the environment assets are like nothing else I've seen in Honey Select. I'm dying to know why it looks so different (and, in most cases better)?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm late to the party on trying the game so pardon me if this has been discussed before but I must say the environment assets are like nothing else I've seen in Honey Select. I'm dying to know why it looks so different (and, in most cases better)?
From what I understand its not Honey Select but another game.

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
Well, that would certainly explain the characters being a little off, figured it was just an attempt to stand out. That's embarrassing, my bad.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
a Waiting game, hmm depends on the waiting game. are you waiting in a van for your next victim, are you waiting to die in a ditch... so many choices.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
Easy to explain why the environment looks so different. Bluecat makes most (if not all) of them himself with Sketchup+Unity and then ports them to Playhome. A shit ton of work but worth it^^

Reactions: Whirblewind

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
Easy to explain why the environment looks so different. Bluecat makes most (if not all) of them himself with Sketchup+Unity and then ports them to Playhome. A shit ton of work but worth it^^
That is some crazy dedication. I gotta respect that.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes