GroundIsWhat

Mar 30, 2020
SOS, call me a dumbshit if you must but I'm folding and asking for a step by step guide on how to get the uncensor working cause I've never fucked with BepinEX and it just confuses the hell outta me.

I've referred to the guide page for the bepinex and dumbrender download but it's all just gibberish to me. I've also seen the files posted a little while back by teddke with the uncensor, but that relies on BepinEX being installed correctly.

As it stands, I have extracted bepinEX in the same folder as the executable, however it was missing its plugins folder, so I made one myself and put the uncensor files in there with no luck. I don't know if BepinEX is supposed to be in an entirely different folder from the executable for the game, or if there's something I'm meant to do to bepinex before it works, or really anything about anything.

I appreciate the help, indeed I do know that I'm stupid
it would help to know what version of bepinex you've extracted. what's the version number on the zip archive?

GroundIsWhat

Mar 30, 2020
there is a point to it, and for the most part it allows people to be more creative with what gets stuck inside a pussy; tentacles, stingers, etc. besides, let's not trash on another nation's laws without understanding our own. california allows you to be a gay pedophile with less consequences.

Reactions: GranTurboAutismo

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Does anyone know how the shower block works? Like, what blocks change the water it sprays? And does it have any purpose beyond aesthetics?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Does anyone know how the shower block works? Like, what blocks change the water it sprays? And does it have any purpose beyond aesthetics?
Various kinds of water blocks change how it works. So you can have it spray lewd water or hot spring water, and thus have their effects.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Is there a point to the Panty items? can you ever get the ability to equip to the clothing slots or are they just there for no reason?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is there a point to the Panty items? can you ever get the ability to equip to the clothing slots or are they just there for no reason?
You can equip them on mannequins, to prove you have them and could properly wear them, but are too much of a pervert to actually do that.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
You can equip them on mannequins, to prove you have them and could properly wear them, but are too much of a pervert to actually do that.
hah, lol. I wish there was a way you could remove the curse, but I get that it would be way too hard in terms of making lots of animations.

Reactions: flannan
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes