kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
ok so i dont thinkthe textures are properly working for me since this is base game View attachment 3547035
this is just universal democies
View attachment 3547038
and this is with the uncensored pack plugin extracted into the plugins folder of bepinex

View attachment 3547049
idk if those pixel are supposed to be there? i thought it would be smoother.

Ps: are you supposed to use the texture_replacer with the pack? because i didnt
Any clarification would be greatly appreciated
Isn't there a file similar to "preloader_20240417_051014_967.log" in the game folder? if exists, BepInEx is fail to load.
The most common reason is the game folder path. For example, I tested in the folder "d:\Ecchi&Craft v1.30\Ecchi&Craft\", the file was created, and BepInEx did not loaded. Try moving the game folder to a different location, and avoid using “and” instead of “&” or special characters.

Duwaifo

Mar 19, 2023
Isn't there a file similar to "preloader_20240417_051014_967.log" in the game folder? if exists, BepInEx is fail to load.
The most common reason is the game folder path. For example, I tested in the folder "d:\Ecchi&Craft v1.30\Ecchi&Craft\", the file was created, and BepInEx did not loaded. Try moving the game folder to a different location, and avoid using “and” instead of “&” or special characters.
There isnt any preloader_20240417(...).log files in the game directory or the BepInEx directories. One thing i did notice is that there are 4 folders in my BepInEx folder (cache, config, core, patchers, and plugins).

the current file name is EcchiCraft 1.30 (DLC) UNCENSORED and the directory path is C:\EcchiiCraft 1.30 (DLC) UNCENSORED\Ecchi & Craft then the .exe is there, my BepInEx folder is in here as well just for clarification

Ive tried moving the main game folder around and even renaming it still nothing tho.

this is the directory in which bep and the game are
1713329703391.png

this is what the bep folder looks like

1713329749175.png

Ty for the help tho <3

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
There isnt any preloader_20240417(...).log files in the game directory or the BepInEx directories. One thing i did notice is that there are 4 folders in my BepInEx folder (cache, config, core, patchers, and plugins).

the current file name is EcchiCraft 1.30 (DLC) UNCENSORED and the directory path is C:\EcchiiCraft 1.30 (DLC) UNCENSORED\Ecchi & Craft then the .exe is there, my BepInEx folder is in here as well just for clarification

Ive tried moving the main game folder around and even renaming it still nothing tho.

this is the directory in which bep and the game are
View attachment 3548449

this is what the bep folder looks like

View attachment 3548450

Ty for the help tho <3
can you show "LogOutput.txt" file ?

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
ok so i dont thinkthe textures are properly working for me since this is base game View attachment 3547035
this is just universal democies
View attachment 3547038
and this is with the uncensored pack plugin extracted into the plugins folder of bepinex

View attachment 3547049
idk if those pixel are supposed to be there? i thought it would be smoother.

Ps: are you supposed to use the texture_replacer with the pack? because i didnt
Any clarification would be greatly appreciated
The game has mosaics burned into the animations so there isn't a way to completely remove them unless someone redraws them. It wasn't like this in the early builds a couple years ago but the dev has since changed it for some reason after adding more content.

AkiDaCutie

Jun 25, 2019
What is causing you difficulties with that?
Messing with locallow is generally safe - that's where programs keep their extra files. Like saved games.

Assuming you're using Windows, Locallow is located at
"C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\"
Where %USERNAME% is your username in Windows. In a typical installation, C:\Users\ would have just 3 folders: Default, Public and the one you need.

It might help if you tell Windows to display hidden and system files and folders, because AppData is a hidden folder.

Name of the folder "Users" might be translated in your version of Windows. It shouldn't matter.
Folder "Users" might be on a different drive, but that requires advanced mastery of Windows. It shouldn't matter either, as long as you can still find it.
I installed it once, failed, reinstalled, worked. I did the good ole turn it off and back on again trick basically

Reactions: flannan

yzal

Dec 22, 2017
Afraid I'm also having issues with the plugin. Or with bepinex, really.
No matter which version of bepinex I try, where I put the game folder, running as admin etc., the bepinex plugins folder just doesn't get created.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Afraid I'm also having issues with the plugin. Or with bepinex, really.
No matter which version of bepinex I try, where I put the game folder, running as admin etc., the bepinex plugins folder just doesn't get created.
try move game folder to another place. (ex. "d:\Games\ECHICRA")

random643643643

Dec 11, 2023
Did that, no difference.
The following is a download to the full game version 1.30 with all the uncensored assets I could find. This is also for the people who couldn't figure out how to use BepInEx everything is in this, just unzip using 7zip and use the same exe: Google Drive I did not make anything here it is just everything I could find from various people. Additionally I will attach a full save gallery and the DLC which are both in one file named "azcat" which will go in User\AppData\LocalLow and once again just extract the file using 7zip

yzal

Dec 22, 2017
there is log file at BepInEx\ folder. check it.
There is not, it's seemingly doing nothing at all. Tried both windows versions of bepinex linked.

The following is a download to the full game version 1.30 with all the uncensored assets I could find. This is also for the people who couldn't figure out how to use BepInEx everything is in this, just unzip using 7zip and use the same exe: Google Drive I did not make anything here it is just everything I could find from various people. Additionally I will attach a full save gallery and the DLC which are both in one file named "azcat" which will go in User\AppData\LocalLow and once again just extract the file using 7zip
Thanks, I'll just do that.
Though I did already clear the game, but it'll make the gallery more uncensored lol

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
There is not, it's seemingly doing nothing at all. Tried both windows versions of bepinex linked.

Thanks, I'll just do that.
Though I did already clear the game, but it'll make the gallery more uncensored lol
is there any like "preloader_20240426_075758_396.log" file at game folder ?
this file is created on BepInEx loading error caused by path problem.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes