Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
i have been optimizing my storage left and right, it's just that my required files are too big. Maybe I could get a new bigger ssd later.
Just delete unnecessary data that you wouldn't even use in 2 years or more. If all the files are important, consider buying HDD for storage purpose.

Reactions: flannan

syllvia

May 30, 2019
For anyone who wants it, here's a full save. Everything is unlocked, DLC stuff included. I am somewhat proud of the world I build. Only thing missing is giving everyone diamond equipment, but after 26 hours of gameplay I couldn't bring myself to grind the final boss over and over again.

Save goes to %localappdata%\LocalLow\azcat
Your place looks fantastic btw. i was really impressed with all the work you put into it. the tree leading up to the telescope was extremely cool. thanks for the save, both for he content and so i could see the cool work you put in.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
i have been optimizing my storage left and right, it's just that my required files are too big. Maybe I could get a new bigger ssd later.
or if your case has drive ports get a large hdd as deep storage
SSDs are great for running frequently played games but not good for any sensitive data you want to store for a long time. SSDs have the benefit of being smaller, running faster, and being resistant to damage from vibration, but if left unplugged away from your computer for months or years, data degrades on unpowered and unmanaged SSDs faster than HDDs. You resolve this issue by attaching your SSD to your computer every 6 or so months and running Chkdsk or such, but HDDs can wait without power longer and they're cheaper per terabyte.

In short, SSDs when you want continuous and fast access, HDDs when you want to store and shelve your data for a while.

As for the game, I remember playing it years ago. The gameplay is a decent alternative platformer - you get some Terraria sensation without having too much freedom to build so you don't make the game a chore by trying to skip gameplay by breaking through walls. As for the art style / loli complaint, it's chibi. Sometimes it feels like proxy loli, but remember the old male NPCs and monsters all follow the same body proportions. If everyone's loli chibi, nobody is. It's just an art choice but they're technically all adults.

Reactions: Xakorik and flannan

zombiezombie

Jun 3, 2017
yo a shor question btw, is it maybe possible to put a download link or send which is uncencoed ? in case of not than how i use the beep in exe and which version im very confused and dont know how to handle it i would relly thankful to someone who could help me out with that . thx you are all great

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
yo a shor question btw, is it maybe possible to put a download link or send which is uncencoed ? in case of not than how i use the beep in exe and which version im very confused and dont know how to handle it i would relly thankful to someone who could help me out with that . thx you are all great
2024 still no uncen patch !?!
There is an uncensor path. It's not perfect, but better than nothing, and it's linked in the first page.
https://f95zone.to/threads/echicra-ecchi-craft-v1-30-azcat.200991/post-13280117
Note that you will need to download BepInEx separately:
https://f95zone.to/threads/echicra-ecchi-craft-v1-30-azcat.200991/post-13283905
(and BepInEx v.6 pre-release will not work, use 5.something)

_IlLumina

Sep 10, 2020
Just delete unnecessary data that you wouldn't even use in 2 years or more. If all the files are important, consider buying HDD for storage purpose.
or if your case has drive ports get a large hdd as deep storage
SSDs are great for running frequently played games but not good for any sensitive data you want to store for a long time. SSDs have the benefit of being smaller, running faster, and being resistant to damage from vibration, but if left unplugged away from your computer for months or years, data degrades on unpowered and unmanaged SSDs faster than HDDs. You resolve this issue by attaching your SSD to your computer every 6 or so months and running Chkdsk or such, but HDDs can wait without power longer and they're cheaper per terabyte.

In short, SSDs when you want continuous and fast access, HDDs when you want to store and shelve your data for a while.
Laptop gaming, can't keep procrastinating but here I am.

random643643643

Dec 11, 2023
The following is a download to the full game version 1.30 with all the uncensored assets I could find. This is also for the people who couldn't figure out how to use BepInEx everything is in this, just unzip using 7zip and use the same exe: I did not make anything here it is just everything I could find from various people. Additionally I will attach a full save gallery and the DLC which are both in one file named "azcat" which will go in User\AppData\LocalLow and once again just extract the file using 7zip

_IlLumina

Sep 10, 2020
Ah, well then a external storage drive would be your best bet probably. They aren't fast but it sounds like you have a lot of stuff that is more being stored than actively used.
This is more like the last resort for me because this laptop for some reason only has 2 usb-a (ss) slot and 1 that looks like usb-c slot. (although this laptop has a sd card slot) the 2 usb-a (ss) is connected to a mouse (i can't live without it) and a fan (it gets hot here).

Anyways, about the game (yes i did dl and unpack it), it took me about around 16 hours to essentially "beat" the game (no extra challenges but included the extra on each map for resources). If this was fleshed out and has more content, i think i would've played it longer. (The one time i committed around days/or like roughly 1 week (of actual time, actual game time around 30 hours) or so is when I played Dungeon Town)

Last edited:

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
i have a problem, the game just don't start, when i lauch the .exe the game opens then appears the "made with unity" then the screen turns black and thats it, afther around 15min waiting the game just crash and close, what can i do?

edit: i extracted the game on the disk (D: )just as all my games on my laptop, it has something to do with it? or does not matter if it's on disk (C: )or disk (D: )?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i have a problem, the game just don't start, when i lauch the .exe the game opens then appears the "made with unity" then the screen turns black and thats it, afther around 15min waiting the game just crash and close, what can i do?

edit: i extracted the game on the disk (D: )just as all my games on my laptop, it has something to do with it? or does not matter if it's on disk (C: )or disk (D: )?
The game works okay on disk D: for me. But it took a while to load on that black screen stage, possibly because of BepInEx.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
The game works okay on disk D: for me. But it took a while to load on that black screen stage, possibly because of BepInEx.
yeah having bepinex and the mod in slows loading down a lot. Sometimes even to the point of crashing. Its nice but for such small details may not be worth the patch do to loading screens, definitely not if your farming so in and out of levels.

Reactions: flannan

Unknown84465

May 28, 2023
The following is a download to the full game version 1.30 with all the uncensored assets I could find. This is also for the people who couldn't figure out how to use BepInEx everything is in this, just unzip using 7zip and use the same exe: Google Drive I did not make anything here it is just everything I could find from various people. Additionally I will attach a full save gallery and the DLC which are both in one file named "azcat" which will go in User\AppData\LocalLow and once again just extract the file using 7zip
Do you have another link or some kind? i cannot access the drive. Would really appreciate it.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes