flannan

Dec 15, 2022
so, what ive been doing the entire time and it barely going up 1 level?
First, sense level going up is a bad thing. It means the character becomes harder to control.
Thus, sleeping in bed reduces your sense level (with better beds reducing your sense level to lower values).

Second, sense level goes up quickly in challenging locations, like Hell. You'll need to stock up on potions to keep it low.

Third, some things increase your sense relatively quickly. They are mostly things derived from water from the swamp level. But also lava from hell level.

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
also I forgot the keybind to view my character details
I had that question before:
I could only answer question 2 sadly (im also looking for anything similar) if you still need it to increase max sense just lose againts the bandits/robbers in the dessert map and get captured twice it would rise to 8 for the first then getting captured again would raise it to the max that is 9
to view your stats just open inventory and press equipment menu, there you can see how many stuff you had before and your max and min senses...

AkiDaCutie

Jun 25, 2019
First, sense level going up is a bad thing. It means the character becomes harder to control.
Thus, sleeping in bed reduces your sense level (with better beds reducing your sense level to lower values).

Second, sense level goes up quickly in challenging locations, like Hell. You'll need to stock up on potions to keep it low.

Third, some things increase your sense relatively quickly. They are mostly things derived from water from the swamp level. But also lava from hell level.
I got a completed save to just fuck around in off of here, and my actual save seperately, so I just wanted to bring it up to maxed out on the completed one.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Can Friends interact with monsters in the base? and if so how.
The only interaction I managed to get, is tricking one of them into getting locked into pillory, and having bandit leader whip her.
Note that you can install two kinds of monsters into your base: friendly monsters who would have sex with you if you invite them (with the right (left) emote), and enemy monster spawners that you can fight.
I did not experiment with the second kind.

artive

Jul 7, 2022
What am I missing on the desert stage? I can't break the boxes, I found the copper recipe book which I thought would let me make a copper pickaxe or something and continue, but it seems it did not. Anyone know what to do or have a guide?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
What am I missing on the desert stage? I can't break the boxes, I found the copper recipe book which I thought would let me make a copper pickaxe or something and continue, but it seems it did not. Anyone know what to do or have a guide?
The desert stage is full of surprises and secrets.
There are "walls" that can actually be walked through. There are places that can only be reached by digging, and walls that need to be climbed over.
There are two bosses. One in the underground labyrinths, the other in the far end of the desert.

Reactions: rKnight and artive

artive

Jul 7, 2022
The desert stage is full of surprises and secrets.
There are "walls" that can actually be walked through. There are places that can only be reached by digging, and walls that need to be climbed over.
There are two bosses. One in the underground labyrinths, the other in the far end of the desert.
I literally just found the passage through lol. Just needed to post first to find it XD.

Reactions: flannan

Virusggg_1

Jan 4, 2023
The only interaction I managed to get, is tricking one of them into getting locked into pillory, and having bandit leader whip her.
Note that you can install two kinds of monsters into your base: friendly monsters who would have sex with you if you invite them (with the right (left) emote), and enemy monster spawners that you can fight.
I did not experiment with the second kind.
If you have the tentacle trap that a wizard creates, the other characters can get trapped and therefore the fly-type thing can do things.

Reactions: flannan

JustTea

Feb 23, 2022
im very lost at installing the dlc as ive never messed around with locallow files, can anyone help

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
im very lost at installing the dlc as ive never messed around with locallow files, can anyone help
What is causing you difficulties with that?
Messing with locallow is generally safe - that's where programs keep their extra files. Like saved games.

Assuming you're using Windows, Locallow is located at
"C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\"
Where %USERNAME% is your username in Windows. In a typical installation, C:\Users\ would have just 3 folders: Default, Public and the one you need.

It might help if you tell Windows to display hidden and system files and folders, because AppData is a hidden folder.

Name of the folder "Users" might be translated in your version of Windows. It shouldn't matter.
Folder "Users" might be on a different drive, but that requires advanced mastery of Windows. It shouldn't matter either, as long as you can still find it.

Reactions: rKnight

Duwaifo

Mar 19, 2023
"BepInEx\plugins\" folder ? It's made by BepInEx. you must install a first.
install BepInEx and run game once, "BepInEx\plugins\" folder will be created. if not created, move game folder to another place.
ok so i dont thinkthe textures are properly working for me since this is base game 1713286051554.png
this is just universal democies
1713286168086.png
and this is with the uncensored pack plugin extracted into the plugins folder of bepinex

1713286363564.png
idk if those pixel are supposed to be there? i thought it would be smoother.

Ps: are you supposed to use the texture_replacer with the pack? because i didnt
Any clarification would be greatly appreciated

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes