Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
The scene is from the anime "HENTAI OUJI TO WARAWANAI NEKO" and the character seen is Kanna Kamuy from "KOBAYASHI-SAN CHI NO MAID DRAGON" but she was skillfully spliced in for the joke. Sadly, there's no crossover between those two anime.
Wow, thanks for the info... That's a shame, that's a perfect comedic premise. :)
(Kudos to whomever came up with and created the meme, though- it looks like it's in exact same the same animation.)

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Btw does anybody have a list of the games that got rule 7'd, wanna see if there are some good games in there with loli (like demon roots or Insexual Awakening)
I think Black Market is not on this site because of rule 7, unlike Monster Black Market.
Can't say it's actually better, though. Unless you feel MBM was not violent enough.

this game getting pregnancy at some point?
Some defeat scenes result in MC laying an egg after waking up. And yes, you can cook that egg, since it's exactly the same as any other egg.
There doesn't seem to be an actual birth scene. And the game seems finished, so I doubt it would be added in the future.

stfw001

Jun 15, 2021
By any chance, does anyone know how to access the game code as shown in the dlc patch image?
I'm familiar with dnSpy but can't find any relevant working .dll. Tried messing around with MelonLoader which apparently is used to create mods for Unity Games but the game has an hardcoded dependency on the 'Ecchi & Craft' parent folder and MelonLoader and other Unity modding tools have trouble with specials characters so they won't work because of the '&'.

Basically I'd like to give it a try at adding more mobs spawned through the spawners using sprites created using a Stable Diffusion LoRA trained on this game character's art style. But I'm a bit lost here.

Last edited:

ghostgal

May 8, 2020
I adore this game. first time i played it in beta, i was like, "wow, this is small, but really polished. cant wait for the full release."
and when the full release came out i came back and was like, "wow, i take it back. this game was not polished... THIS, is a damn fine polished game now."

and then out of nowhere i found out about the DLC.

imma be real. i spent more time building and fighting, then i did fapping.

i can say that of VERY few games on this site without it being either a lie or a sign of bad H content.

PS. The chibi art style is cute, and i kinda get that people can make the loli argument, but come on. when a SUCCUBUS, with comparatively huge tits has the same body shape as everyone else, then it's a clear sign that its chibi, not loli.

PPS. and is nobody gonna bring up that the main character is a VOCALOID?

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Are shields passive or actively used items? Also they really should have said you needed a chest next to your rescued friends in the tutorial tip talking about gearing them up and them bringing back loot, which not only says nothing about how to get the items from them, but its not even craft able at the point it tells you about that. You don't get it until getting through the dessert. which is the second rescued friend, and the tutorial is right after the first.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
I adore this game. first time i played it in beta, i was like, "wow, this is small, but really polished. cant wait for the full release."
and when the full release came out i came back and was like, "wow, i take it back. this game was not polished... THIS, is a damn fine polished game now."

and then out of nowhere i found out about the DLC.

imma be real. i spent more time building and fighting, then i did fapping.

i can say that of VERY few games on this site without it being either a lie or a sign of bad H content.

PS. The chibi art style is cute, and i kinda get that people can make the loli argument, but come on. when a SUCCUBUS, with comparatively huge tits has the same body shape as everyone else, then it's a clear sign that its chibi, not loli.

PPS. and is nobody gonna bring up that the main character is a VOCALOID?
I mean lets be clear, two of them are lolis, the blue and pink haired ones. Their none chibi forms are lolis. Its hard to tell as they are all chibi versions here, but lets not pretend those two were not always lolis.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Are shields passive or actively used items? Also they really should have said you needed a chest next to your rescued friends in the tutorial tip talking about gearing them up and them bringing back loot, which not only says nothing about how to get the items from them, but its not even craft able at the point it tells you about that. You don't get it until getting through the dessert. which is the second rescued friend, and the tutorial is right after the first.
Shields are passive. They increase your maximum hitpoints.

And you get explanation of how to use chests when you get a chest. Which is fair enough, but I understand why it's easy to miss.

How did I miss that,
thanks man!
Mostly because the fortress layout is very confusing to us 3D people.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
And you get explanation of how to use chests when you get a chest. Which is fair enough, but I understand why it's easy to miss.
My problem with it is that you get the tutorial for equipping and getting items from them leaves out that you need a chest, and that you need to do another stage first before getting told about the chests (which unlike other tutorials isn't on a sign its only said in the item description). I read and any and all text it gave me, and never saw anything mentioning the chests, I only happened to be reading item descriptions and found it because of that. Not sure what explanation you got handed.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
My problem with it is that you get the tutorial for equipping and getting items from them leaves out that you need a chest, and that you need to do another stage first before getting told about the chests (which unlike other tutorials isn't on a sign its only said in the item description). I read and any and all text it gave me, and never saw anything mentioning the chests, I only happened to be reading item descriptions and found it because of that. Not sure what explanation you got handed.
The explanation I got when I first got a character, said that later in the game I'll be able to get them to gather things for me.
Later in the game, I found a chest, which explains it needs to be put "near" a character place to set them to work.
After some experimentation, I found that chests' requirements are more strict than those for tools for upgrading workstations.

stfw001

Jun 15, 2021
Is there a way to allow mobs that you spawn at the base to interact with the friends? Or are there no animations for that? I know that you can trap a friend with a pillory and thieves will do their slapping animation on them but so far that's all I've seen.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
where tf do you get more keystones? for whatever retarded reason the game only gave them on last stage
You get one of them when you finish the mansion.
You can craft 2 more by slaying a special boss in Hell. There are two such bosses, and they do not respawn, so you'll have to find and kill them both.
With this, you should have enough keystones to open the gate.

Dan Varkholme

Aug 26, 2018
You get one of them when you finish the mansion.
You can craft 2 more by slaying a special boss in Hell. There are two such bosses, and they do not respawn, so you'll have to find and kill them both.
With this, you should have enough keystones to open the gate.
Do you also happen to know how to get lava?

stfw001

Jun 15, 2021
@Taskboy Did you change the parent folder name? It won't launch unless its the same as the one in the archive file. As for software requirements you might need all the Visual C++ Redistributable packages and maybe some .NET frameworks too.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes