Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
I already wanted to continue with this game, great:D Deviant

Edit: But I already had this version, 0.2.6, I thought that version 0.2.7 was just uploaded because it appears in the "Latest updates" section but I already have this version hahaha I don't understand anything.:unsure::p

Last edited:

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
I already wanted to continue with this game, great:D Deviant

Edit: But I already had this version, 0.2.6, I thought that version 0.2.7 was just uploaded because it appears in the "Latest updates" section but I already have this version hahaha I don't understand anything.:unsure::p
0.2.7 has been also just released but on Patreon, as usual it's a month's difference between versions.
The version that was available here before this update was 0.2.5.

Changelog for 0.2.6:
  • Chapter 2 begins
  • Infinite Sandbox Days on the return to the city as well
  • Now available for android too!
  • You can now play versus Thora! First sex scene done
  • You can now play versus Maeve! First sex scene done also done
  • Sathyra, one of the new characters with 2 sex scenes and the first real pregnancy content added
  • New character Nessa added and also can be played versus
  • Finished all sidequests that were pending/left unfinished
  • Added new sidequests(finished)!
  • Noel quest can now be finished and after she will be your familiar. Sex scene also done
  • Fixed the bug where the items/quests were not found/removed preventing key aspects of the game to progress
  • Reverted oddjobs to the old way and passed the mini game to one of the sidequests (The aldoni brothers)
  • A lot of new characters added
  • All visuals for the town re-worked to reflect the destruction that ended the events of chapter 1
  • Fixed reported typos
  • Fixed a lot of images and updated old ones to be more up to date with the better visuals. Some of the images were re-worked, others were changed entirely
  • Zala shop finished (temporary UI will revise it in the future)
  • New cards added
  • New items added
  • New music added
  • Exclusive patreon rewards, limited legendary, epic, gold and silver cards to redeem

Changelog for 0.2.7:
  • Chapter 2 continues
  • The town of Thornwick unlocked! New locations to explore
  • New characters to meet!
  • New main quest line in the town of Thornwick the adventure begins anew!
  • New side quests
  • Pre-saved deck editor implemented. You can now define up to 3 decks with a set of cards avoiding having to select always the cards for each match.
  • Save compatibility between versions implemented! From now on saves should be compatible between versions.
  • New love interest character, meet Agatha!
  • New animated sex scene
  • New cards added
  • New items added
  • Fixed an issue where the image of the well on the nearby town wasn't showing
  • Fixed when you lost versus Elena and there was a game breaking bug
  • Fixed and upgraded Isla old cards to the new templates. She had still some of the older format cards. Now she has new shiny cards with even better pictures.
  • Fixed some random bugs with random text that were appearing
  • Exclusive patreon rewards, limited legendary, epic, gold and silver cards to redeem!

Reactions: Jhon1009

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Bad news. All my saves crash the game. I cannot play this version.
Saves were not compatible from version to version. However 0.2.6 saves (this version) are compatible with all the new versions onward. It was something I was only able to implement now and it will avoid having to restart everytime.
So in short, 0.2.5 is not compatible with 0.2.6, but 0.2.6 will be compatible with all future versions.

Birken

Apr 27, 2021
I didn't have the 50 bones to pay the forestmancer guy and now i'm permanently locked out of asking him for help with more money, and so that quest may be borked for me

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Saves were not compatible from version to version. However 0.2.6 saves (this version) are compatible with all the new versions onward. It was something I was only able to implement now and it will avoid having to restart everytime.
So in short, 0.2.5 is not compatible with 0.2.6, but 0.2.6 will be compatible with all future versions.
Ok, i have the message. Tank's!

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
All this AI CG stuff seems to suffer the same fate as Honey Select in that all the girls look basically the same from one game to the next. Is there like a graphic engine that generates this? Just curious.

Birken

Apr 27, 2021
All this AI CG stuff seems to suffer the same fate as Honey Select in that all the girls look basically the same from one game to the next. Is there like a graphic engine that generates this? Just curious.
AI art relies on a base sample set that it uses to generate new images off of, and the majority of AI art games you are seeing come out are using the same 2 or 3 sample sets. Them being similar to honey select models is a good comparison, everyone is essentially using the same art style when prompting the AI to make their characters.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Did any of the images ever get fixed? I posted a bunch from earlier patches that had too many fingers, wrong torsos, and other shit that typically happens in AI art that were not fixed as of 2.5. I think every single girl had issues in almost every event with bad renders.

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
It's incredibly difficult to maintain consistency through multiple scenes if you are using AI to generate the images. There is a thing called a seed that you must retain for each scene in order to use the characters, there are a few tried and trusted seeds out there, using others will be fraught with AI image generation issues.

At first using AI seems like a quick and easy way to get quality renders into you work but unless you are an AI prompt wizard it's really a whole lot of work and terribly frustrating.

Honestly for most scenarios DAZ is the best solution but it's daunting for newcomers, full of micro transactions that will burn a hole in your wallet, requires a powerful and expensive GPU and it has a steep learning curve to get really good at it. I totally understand why developers look for alternative routes. However once you get competent with DAZ and I am just about there I feel, you can produce amazing results and scene productions begin to be sped up enormously.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Did any of the images ever get fixed? I posted a bunch from earlier patches that had too many fingers, wrong torsos, and other shit that typically happens in AI art that were not fixed as of 2.5. I think every single girl had issues in almost every event with bad renders.
Since 2.6 was already on Patreon when issues with 2.5 were being noted here. My guess is we won't see any of the issues F95 users spotted addressed till 2.7 or 2.8 at best.

eien

Aug 25, 2017
The only retarded grind is the 2k one, don t help that you have to spam the iq/number memorization minigame over and over to do it

That said i expected nothing and this game gave me one whole day of fun on my shit job at the border. It s a lot better than 99% of the things on this site that s for sure

Will follow it, perhaps i ll even throw it some money at patreon, really curious about the future of those a.i art games

tarshack

May 15, 2018
oh brother so have to start all over again .... nope not happening throws game in garbage bin and moves on. also disable roll back and cannot navigate the saves so yes its screwed up

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes