Wendy69

Sep 7, 2022
Developer ; Clarify whether this game will be uploaded on F95zone for download or download will only be on Itch?

Wendy69

Sep 7, 2022
Hey guys. Sorry for being absent. Dealing with the Patreon nuke was something I wasn't expecting.

Well, I’m not giving up on this project—in fact, it’s going to be even better! On SubscribeStar, I won't have to deal with the same level of censorship as on Patreon, so I’ll have more freedom to create the content you love. All the rewards and perks you’re used to will stay the same. And the good news? Subscriptions are now even cheaper since they’ll be in USD! I really appreciate all your support through this transition. I’m committed to continuing to deliver the same great content and benefits you’ve come to expect. Thanks for sticking with me through this move. Let’s keep making awesome things together! There is already version 0.2.7 available for download + the codes for each tier and some bugfixes/visual changes

I'll continue the same process of releasing the public version here too. But if you can support me in this transition, please consider it.
Developer ; Clarify whether this game will be uploaded on F95zone for download or download will only be on Itch?

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Really like this game i did say previosly i wasent going to start game again from start but i did and well its great game like the story and the cards and gals look amazing 10stars to the Dev :)

Reactions: wookie ookie

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Thanks.

I've been banned on Patreon, lost basically all my income, been struggling and trying to motivate myself to continue, but this for sure will help me even further :)
Rewrote the code redeeming script to remove all the duplicated lines and use sha256 hashes rather than the codes in plain text. Should make it easier to update codes in future or add new ones without having to copy and paste the same lines over and over.

Looking at your other code, like engine.rpy, there's a bunch of if but no elif, which speeds up the code a lot as it'll skip checking over all the other checks. You may find it useful to use ChatGPT with the prompt:
Code:
make this renpy code pythonic
```
insert your code here
```

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Thanks.

I've been banned on Patreon, lost basically all my income, been struggling and trying to motivate myself to continue, but this for sure will help me even further :)
:mad: Way to go, You know people would like this game to continue why don't you do the right thing and delete your post before more damage is done.
View attachment 3778372
Hey guys
He's removed his post. But it's still sitting there in your replies.
Maybe want to cut that part out of the quote.

Xixrelk

Oct 21, 2017
Hey guys. Sorry for being absent. Dealing with the Patreon nuke was something I wasn't expecting.

Well, I’m not giving up on this project—in fact, it’s going to be even better! On SubscribeStar, I won't have to deal with the same level of censorship as on Patreon, so I’ll have more freedom to create the content you love. All the rewards and perks you’re used to will stay the same. And the good news? Subscriptions are now even cheaper since they’ll be in USD! I really appreciate all your support through this transition. I’m committed to continuing to deliver the same great content and benefits you’ve come to expect. Thanks for sticking with me through this move. Let’s keep making awesome things together! There is already version 0.2.7 available for download + the codes for each tier and some bugfixes/visual changes

I'll continue the same process of releasing the public version here too. But if you can support me in this transition, please consider it.
Can i ask why Patreon Ban you? your game didn't have anything to hardcore so what was the reason? i don't get it

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Question. If the duelists refresh their deck with higher tier cards, how would I collect their old cards from their weaker deck? I want to collect for the art.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes