Wendy69

Sep 7, 2022
Hey guys. Sorry for being absent. Dealing with the Patreon nuke was something I wasn't expecting.

Well, I’m not giving up on this project—in fact, it’s going to be even better! On SubscribeStar, I won't have to deal with the same level of censorship as on Patreon, so I’ll have more freedom to create the content you love. All the rewards and perks you’re used to will stay the same. And the good news? Subscriptions are now even cheaper since they’ll be in USD! I really appreciate all your support through this transition. I’m committed to continuing to deliver the same great content and benefits you’ve come to expect. Thanks for sticking with me through this move. Let’s keep making awesome things together! There is already version 0.2.7 available for download + the codes for each tier and some bugfixes/visual changes

I'll continue the same process of releasing the public version here too. But if you can support me in this transition, please consider it.
Developer ; Clarify whether this game will be uploaded on F95zone for download or download will only be on Itch?

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Really like this game i did say previosly i wasent going to start game again from start but i did and well its great game like the story and the cards and gals look amazing 10stars to the Dev :)

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes