Marked007dfgh

Jul 18, 2022
The "go to the forest" side quest seems bugged for me. No matter which combination I pick it keeps telling me that I'm lost. I even gone back to the quest and paid the stupid forest guy for directions and it still told me I was lost. I don't know if I'm missing some item or if they're supposed to be an alternative way to move around it. But I'm completely stuck. Any suggestions?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
The "go to the forest" side quest seems bugged for me. No matter which combination I pick it keeps telling me that I'm lost. I even gone back to the quest and paid the stupid forest guy for directions and it still told me I was lost. I don't know if I'm missing some item or if they're supposed to be an alternative way to move around it. But I'm completely stuck. Any suggestions?
Left, Left, Right, Middle, Left

Socrates

Sep 28, 2017
Check this out for what happened with Patreon page

Welcome to My New Home on SubscribeStar!
Dear Supporters,
I am excited to announce that I am starting a fresh chapter here on SubscribeStar! After facing some unexpected "challenges" with my Patreon page, I am determined to rebuild and continue my(your) journey with renewed energy and enthusiasm.

Socrates

Sep 28, 2017
Stolen money - has anyone been able to complete this quest? I've done all the side quests that I can find and can't go forward. Unless it's something with the high tier bounty hunters which I also can't progress. Thanks

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Hey guys. Sorry for being absent. Dealing with the Patreon nuke was something I wasn't expecting.

Well, I’m not giving up on this project—in fact, it’s going to be even better! On SubscribeStar, I won't have to deal with the same level of censorship as on Patreon, so I’ll have more freedom to create the content you love. All the rewards and perks you’re used to will stay the same. And the good news? Subscriptions are now even cheaper since they’ll be in USD! I really appreciate all your support through this transition. I’m committed to continuing to deliver the same great content and benefits you’ve come to expect. Thanks for sticking with me through this move. Let’s keep making awesome things together! There is already version 0.2.7 available for download + the codes for each tier and some bugfixes/visual changes

I'll continue the same process of releasing the public version here too. But if you can support me in this transition, please consider it.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Hey guys. Sorry for being absent. Dealing with the Patreon nuke was something I wasn't expecting.

Well, I’m not giving up on this project—in fact, it’s going to be even better! On SubscribeStar, I won't have to deal with the same level of censorship as on Patreon, so I’ll have more freedom to create the content you love. All the rewards and perks you’re used to will stay the same. And the good news? Subscriptions are now even cheaper since they’ll be in USD! I really appreciate all your support through this transition. I’m committed to continuing to deliver the same great content and benefits you’ve come to expect. Thanks for sticking with me through this move. Let’s keep making awesome things together! There is already version 0.2.7 available for download + the codes for each tier and some bugfixes/visual changes

I'll continue the same process of releasing the public version here too. But if you can support me in this transition, please consider it.
Welcome back!
Can you confirm save compatibility from now on? Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeviantDreamsGames

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

(y) Nice to see you back , Was really hoping Echos wasn't dead I did pick up 27 at itch.io but it's a bit smaller than 26 is it complete or is something missing. anyway keep up nice work looking forward to rest of game

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeviantDreamsGames

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Welcome back!
Can you confirm save compatibility from now on? Thanks
Yes, it's compatible now, you can load your 0.2.6 save on 0.2.7!

(y) Nice to see you back , Was really hoping Echos wasn't dead I did pick up 27 at itch.io but it's a bit smaller than 26 is it complete or is something missing. anyway keep up nice work looking forward to rest of game
It's just compression. I had it to have a shorter size on itch to be able to host the game directly there. I'll start having both uncompressed (with non direct download from itch) and compressed there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yes, it's compatible now, you can load your 0.2.6 save on 0.2.7!
(y)

It's just compression. I had it to have a shorter size on itch to be able to host the game directly there. I'll start having both uncompressed (with non direct download from itch) and compressed there.
Thanks Is there any difference between 0.2.7 and 0.2.7S or is it just that it's the SubscribeStar version

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Thanks Is there any difference between 0.2.7 and 0.2.7S or is it just that it's the SubscribeStar version
Mostly subscribestar edition and a few bugfixes for 0.2.7. Rebranding everything that mentioned patreon to subscribestar. Oh and one of the bugfixes is one of the most annoying ones, it was the one that you couldn't click properly on the UI below the text. It took me a while to find out what was going on o_O

Wendy69

Sep 7, 2022
Mostly subscribestar edition and a few bugfixes for 0.2.7. Rebranding everything that mentioned patreon to subscribestar. Oh and one of the bugfixes is one of the most annoying ones, it was the one that you couldn't click properly on the UI below the text. It took me a while to find out what was going on o_O
hi when is the public release for V0.27?.

nimd.at

Sep 24, 2022
Just encountered a feature/bug - if you save during combat phase and then load, your opponent's card placing could be different - in my case card was the same but placings were different each of several loads.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Are you going to change the itch.io download from 0.2.7 to 0.2.7S

Marked007dfgh

Jul 18, 2022
Hey, does anyone know a way to fix this glitch? After the "aftermath" main quest, The main story section no longer pops up. The side quests and romance sections will still appear when I click them, but the main story section remains invisible after I click it. Instead, it just shows the hints Tab overlaid over the word romance. I've tried finding a way around it, but from what I can't tell, it's avoidable for me. Initially, I didn't care, but after a certain point, It became a real issue because I couldn't tell where in the story I was anymore or what to do next. I wonder if anyone has also experienced or knows a way around it.

Screenshot 2024-06-20 013045.png

Last edited:

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Are you going to change the itch.io download from 0.2.7 to 0.2.7S
I'll be releasing it there today, I'm doing a new version with additional bugfixes. Should be out in a few hours on itch.

Hey, does anyone know a way to fix this glitch? After the "aftermath" main quest, The main story section no longer pops up. The side quests and romance sections will still appear when I click them, but the main story section remains invisible after I click it. Instead, it just shows the hints Tab overlaid over the word romance. I've tried finding a way around it, but from what I can't tell, it's avoidable for me. Initially, I didn't care, but after a certain point, It became a real issue because I couldn't tell where in the story I was anymore or what to do next. I wonder if anyone has also experienced or knows a way around it.

View attachment 3752944
That's because on that version 0.2.6 there was no more main story to be played. You reached the end basically. You can keep playing the game but the main story part continues only on 0.2.7 :)

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes