badass

Jul 24, 2017
What's up with the inability to name your char? Everyone calling "you" seems weird as in they are strangers to us..

b5anon

Sep 15, 2019
I have noticed that if you use a card that belongs to the same person you are duelling it will flip to their side.

Could that be what you experienced also?
Did not pay attention to the person on the card. I will see if I can reproduce the bug with that in mind.

rnn19631

Jan 6, 2018
How do you get Seraphina's scene (middle, third row on first page of gallery)? Also who is the middle girl on the top row of the second page of the gallery?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
How do you get Seraphina's scene (middle, third row on first page of gallery)? Also who is the middle girl on the top row of the second page of the gallery?
You just have to go rest in garden and play her and win she isn't there every time you go so just go back

Falafala

Jun 27, 2023
Can anyone share the path needed to get through the woods to find the timbermancer? I didn't tip the woodsman and got the long route. Tried to follow it, but now I'm lost in the woods, can't reset to tip the woodsman, and my autosaves are all somwhere lost in the woods as well. Feels like a bug with how theres no way out of this loop.

Thats the only problem I'd say I had though. Really enjoying the game, the card system, and the characters. Love how they all look; the AI art is crisp and, in spite of a few AI artifacts, look amazing. My only real wishes would be that the H scenes were animated rather than the smash pics we have, and that were were SFX effects for those scenes.

Can't wait to see where this goes though.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Can anyone share the path needed to get through the woods to find the timbermancer? I didn't tip the woodsman and got the long route. Tried to follow it, but now I'm lost in the woods, can't reset to tip the woodsman, and my autosaves are all somwhere lost in the woods as well. Feels like a bug with how theres no way out of this loop.

Thats the only problem I'd say I had though. Really enjoying the game, the card system, and the characters. Love how they all look; the AI art is crisp and, in spite of a few AI artifacts, look amazing. My only real wishes would be that the H scenes were animated rather than the smash pics we have, and that were were SFX effects for those scenes.

Middle, Left, Left,Right,Middle,Left

c_freman

Jan 19, 2021
Is anyone else unable to complete Tsartas mission? I do everything and it just stays there, and he keeps appearing again and again and adding more quests to the diary.

Wendy69

Sep 7, 2022

Left, left right middle left.

b5anon

Sep 15, 2019
Left, left right middle left.
This is the one that worked for me.

Also I got the card game bug but in my favor this time (I kept a card I should have lost) and the bug where the game flips to town repaired and then the next day back to town destroyed. There are just too many bugs and boring stretches in the game for me at this point. I'll come back in a few revs to see if the dev can clean it up or not.

Wendy69

Sep 7, 2022
This is the one that worked for me.

Also I got the card game bug but in my favor this time (I kept a card I should have lost) and the bug where the game flips to town repaired and then the next day back to town destroyed. There are just too many bugs and boring stretches in the game for me at this point. I'll come back in a few revs to see if the dev can clean it up or not.
Hey,
Tip for card game +** save the game on quick save after you select your cards to play...if you loss you can reload game untill you win. to ensure you win**.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I keep on meeting Nessa and no one else.

I mean the one above her in the gallery in-between Ravenna and Mara.
Oh I thought you meant Seraphina. I'm still trying to figure that one out to and haven't had any luck sorry :(

DogManSalad

Feb 13, 2020
So how do you progress the main quest to recruit the mercenaries? My quest log doesn't bring up anything when I select it. Am I mistaken that its already in game?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes