jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
still can't get the drinks, zara not open for business, have to come back another day , are you sure this is a update?

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
still can't get the drinks, zara not open for business, have to come back another day , are you sure this is a update?
Not sure if you are playing the correct version mate. You can for sure get the drinks and Zara is open for business. You just have to start chapter 2, when you return to the town.

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
ok , so talk to the girl at night, then you can do those quests?
You have to talk with the girl at night and trigger the town attack. You will then advance with the story and end up in the army barracks. After you spend 2 days there you will return to the town and chapter 2 begins. You can then do those quests (and more new quests)

WEREWOLF

Jun 18, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'gamelosselena'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "engine.rpyc", line 171, in script
File "E:\Games\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1698, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\Games\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1103, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'gamelosselena'.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Echoes 0.2.6
Sun Jun 2 14:18:08 2024

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
faults found so far hint system is broken ,progresion has no guide , earning money far to grindy after first demon fight , book shop inventory never changes, quest for store in keep price too steep at 2000 coin ,the town keeps glictching from pristine to war ravaged same as the tavern

Minole

Jan 9, 2018
Really enjoying the game, but 2 notes about the Android port:
1) the pictures of the talking character is behind the text box and can't really be seen
2) the cards in the card game are very small, and while I appreciate the detail you've put into the background around the playing field, I'd rather the field was bigger to see the cards better than have the detailed background.

Other than that, very solid writing that I wasn't necessarily expecting, and the AI at has been put to good use without any pictures with an error that took me out of it. Looking forward to more.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Reactions: funkygallo

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
WTF i do like the game and the AI images are great and the cards aswell but im Fkd if im gunna start game again. I had great card collection .so i guess when its finished ill play it again SMFH

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Echoes: Cards of Destiny [v0.2.6] [Deviant Dreams] - Compressed

Win/Linux [164 MB]
- - - -

Mac [159 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

R4nd0mGuy213

Sep 5, 2021
Any idea how to get through the forest - I didn't write it down and now seems like there's no way to find out again

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes