4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
What about your other game mate I didn't play it but it also has similar dev notes (no meaningless sex) so shouldn't that also have romance tag?
Strings of Fate? Yeah, thought I'll be damned I thought it already had it! Thanks. AGAIN.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sayajin2205
Jul 12, 2020
Planned. Yes. You can only come in so many times before shit happens, and you need to pay monthly fee for that shit.
If it is planned, and/or sure, can you add a planned section ?
Would get you more 'followers' luckily I'm a bit of a SciFi fan to but main focus lies with preg, do if I don't see that fetich in the (spoiler) Tag's I'm mostly out.

Ok that is only my situation for my kink, but i'm guessing that is also true for other fetishists.

So my tip would be add in the "gerne" planned, considered, Never NTR sections ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

Morho

May 16, 2023
:LOL:
Would get you more 'followers' luckily I'm a bit of a SciFi fan to but main focus lies with preg, do if I don't see that fetich in the (spoiler) Tag's I'm mostly out.

Ok that is only my situation for my kink, but i'm guessing that is also true for other fetishists.

So my tip would be add in the "gerne" planned, considered, Never NTR sections ;)
Fuck dont even joke about ntr in my favourite developer section

Reactions: yummycandy

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
"Dust struggling against cosmic winds, your words are as empty as your future. Confidence born of ignorance. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it. "
Is the "Dust struggling against cosmic winds" Avoidable? I get pink eye very easily. :giggle:

Confidence born of ignorance. That should be the F95 slogan. :ROFLMAO:

All joking aside. The game looks good.
Thanks. mcgames

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019

I mean it is not a problem to type and ask me, I'll always reply. But I suppose I can do that as well, yeah.

:LOL:
Fuck dont even joke about ntr in my favourite developer section
:KEK:

will the girls fooling around during the threesome be avoidable?
If you would be so kind to specify for me what you consider ''fooling around'' that'd be great, so I Can give you a better answer to that.

Is the "Dust struggling against cosmic winds" Avoidable? I get pink eye very easily. :giggle:

Confidence born of ignorance. That should be the F95 slogan. :ROFLMAO:

All joking aside. The game looks good.
Thanks. mcgames
Np bro :KEK:

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Eden Prime? No! This is Eden Prime. By the way did you played a game called Mass Effect? Great game you may be like it.
1695739442081.png
Anyway, already downloading. When asari chicks update? If never, then like one always-wear-helmet-girl said "you are bosh'tet"

Here example of signature for your game.
1695740986325.png

Last but not least, Good luck with your project!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gunzther and Mystic
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes