4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
The tags says no, the description says no, where the hell you saw that?

Bruh man, Mystic gave you an honest to god answer, and checking from your posts, you have been spamming compressed requests in threads without really understanding how compressed requests works.
Asking for a compressed request in a game thread is like going to a sushi restaurant and asking canned tuna.
So I guess you should tone down a bit and stop be bitter guy.
yeah yeah i know i am the worst guy in this forum i get it
i ask a simple thing and everyone goes berserk on me so i won't ask anything because apparently no one can ask anything without being targeted like a fking little kid
ps: for information i stopped asking for compressed version since i understand the change from the rules for the compressed
have a good day you trolls

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
The tags says no, the description says no, where the hell you saw that?
i got exited and may have worded it wrongly, the screenshot look like no man's sky the game where you explore space on randomely generated panet in randomly generated galaxy in randomly generated univers, an awsome game that didn't age to well visualy but is a massive black hole in which you loose all sembance of social life (worse than arc ><) not too sure how the tag could say no to either grind management and exploration ... even less to so much fun you go into hermit mode >< and as said before, seeing the screenshot got me so into it i didn't have time to read much ... not even the tittle of the game honestly if it can give you more hint of how interest i was at the prospect to play that game again with an added bonus of h content ^^

Aug 24, 2021
Are we going to have a reference to the late and great Corporal Richard Leroy Jenkins? He grew up on Eden Prime after all.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Btw When is the next update?
Tomorrow, I already had it finished a week ago, but I forgot to upload lol. And I was setting up my new PC today and all the shit so I cant manage it today.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zemax

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
it would be great to provide a Compressed version.
There is a compression request thread on forums, those guys do a marvelous job imo. You just need to smack a post there, and they'll get it running in short time. Better than I personally can tbh.

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
There is a compression request thread on forums, those guys do a marvelous job imo. You just need to smack a post there, and they'll get it running in short time. Better than I personally can tbh.
hey mystic when is the next update of SoF

Reactions: Mystic

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
So far there's only 1 review of this game and it's 5/5 stars..
then i look at the absolutely boring screenshots, including this one:

that looks like from 1994, and i'm confused - 5 stars? really?

then i go to read the one review (Zemax), and I read:

"Character design 10/10" and i stop..

OOOOOOOK....

it's one of those buddy-reviews crap (that this site is full of) that give 5 stars to their buddy's "game" so it can eventually get a 2.5-star rating..

that's a shame actually.. don't do this - you're really not doing the dev a favor.

Reactions: Nezveers666
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes