4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Eden Prime? No! This is Eden Prime. By the way did you played a game called Mass Effect? Great game you may be like it.
View attachment 2958569
Anyway, already downloading. When asari chicks update? If never, then like one always-wear-helmet-girl said "you are bosh'tet"

Here example of signature for your game.
View attachment 2958624

Last but not least, Good luck with your project!
Damn right I did play, all of em. Many times for that matter, one of my favorite games to say the least. And yeah, not to worries, plenty of planets about! Besides, this IS inspired by said games and kinda what's it about.

As for Asari chick update... I will just say this, YES. Will be done, will be present. Not spoiling further on the subject.

Always-wear-helmet girl as well, not to worry. On it already.

Thanks and hope you enjoy!

Reactions: MidnightKing

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
If you would be so kind to specify for me what you consider ''fooling around'' that'd be great, so I Can give you a better answer to that.
really anykind of sexual intereaction with eachother not at all a fan of lesbian/bi stuff

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
really anykind of sexual intereaction with eachother not at all a fan of lesbian/bi stuff
Hm... no idea to be honest. Either way, even if it was such a particular scenario, which I can't confirm at all now. It wouldn't be obligatory to watch, you'd get a popup to skip that.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Suggestion: make the preview images all part of the same gallery, having to open and close individually is too annoying.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Bump. V0.2 update is here, why yes? Yes it took only 6 days since last update given my motivation. Granted I worked over clock for this one, but it was worth it for me..

That being said, this update is heavy, and adds absurd amount of content!

[*] A very big update, that took the game from 800 MB to 1.7 GB's!
[*] Over 200 renders, over 3500 lines of writing and code.
[*] Five new soundtracks, 10 new animations.

Hope y'all enjoy it. See you soon with more.

Commander out.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zemax

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Bump. V0.2 update is here, why yes? Yes it took only 6 days since last update given my motivation. Granted I worked over clock for this one, but it was worth it for me..

That being said, this update is heavy, and adds absurd amount of content!

[*] A very big update, that took the game from 800 MB to 1.7 GB's!
[*] Over 200 renders, over 3500 lines of writing and code.
[*] Five new soundtracks, 10 new animations.

Hope y'all enjoy it. See you soon with more.

Commander out.
elite-dangerous-space-sim.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EdenPrime-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
A good update and it had a lot of content, when you updated the game in less than two weeks I thought it was a small update, but damn i was wrong This was the fastest update I've ever seen, and he had a lot of content, thanks man, for the effort you're putting into the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
A good update and it had a lot of content, when you updated the game in less than two weeks I thought it was a small update, but damn i was wrong This was the fastest update I've ever seen, and he had a lot of content, thanks man, for the effort you're putting into the game.
Thanks a bunch for positive comment, and all the feedback you gave! And yep, it is one giant update alright. CH2 soon! Very soon.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zemax

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Hm... no idea to be honest. Either way, even if it was such a particular scenario, which I can't confirm at all now. It wouldn't be obligatory to watch, you'd get a popup to skip that.
if its only an option for skipping the game likely isnt for me i know its more an extreme opinion but if the scene happens whether seen or not it kills the characters for me apreciate the honest answers though

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
Perhaps request it from compressors , they have their own dedicated thread?
from your tone i think you are a little pissed by my question but i didn't know so can you tone down a bit ?
instead of being bitter you could be helpful
peace you guys

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
from your tone i think you are a little pissed by my question but i didn't know so can you tone down a bit ?
peace you guys
Bro... lmao, what? I literally gave you a most neutral response and directed you at a place where someone can be of use to you, and help you. I have no damned idea how you came to that conclusion honestly. I am neither pissed off nor bitter if you need to or must know, I was geniuenly giving you the best answer I could come up with, or think of to how to help you with your request lol.

Hbsmith

Jul 24, 2017
I'm getting an exception on start up "could not load from archive 01.1 rpyc" ... anybody else come across this?

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
screen shot gave me "no man sky" vibe, is the game a hell grind randomly generated game that will cut all form of social life for a couple months too ?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
screen shot gave me "no man sky" vibe, is the game a hell grind randomly generated game that will cut all form of social life for a couple months too ?
The tags says no, the description says no, where the hell you saw that?
can you not help me instead of being sarcastic ?
peace you guys
Bruh man, Mystic gave you an honest to god answer, and checking from your posts, you have been spamming compressed requests in threads without really understanding how compressed requests works.
Asking for a compressed request in a game thread is like going to a sushi restaurant and asking canned tuna.
So I guess you should tone down a bit and stop be bitter guy.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes