4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
So far there's only 1 review of this game and it's 5/5 stars..
then i look at the absolutely boring screenshots, including this one:

that looks like from 1994, and i'm confused - 5 stars? really?

then i go to read the one review (Zemax), and I read:

"Character design 10/10" and i stop..

OOOOOOOK....

it's one of those buddy-reviews crap (that this site is full of) that give 5 stars to their buddy's "game" so it can eventually get a 2.5-star rating..

that's a shame actually.. don't do this - you're really not doing the dev a favor.
You hurt my non-existent feelings.
it's normal to have different opinions and not everyone will like the game.
But you can't judge the opinions of others like that just because you didn't like the game that much and gave it 2.5 star rating means that everyone should give the same rating or else they are buddy-reviews crap

If you don't like the game, you have all the freedom to criticize and rating the game as you like but not the opinions of others.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Concentrating on pleasing only the MC.
MC: Now girls, you are here to please me! So... I'll put my cock in your ass, Stella. Mary and Jane get over here and let me finger fuck both of you while you make out with each other. Let's see... Alice I'm all out of dick and fingers so you can just lay down there and let Stella stir your pot with her tongue, eh? Thanks girls. This pleases me greatly!!!:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
MC: Now girls, you are here to please me! So... I'll put my cock in your ass, Stella. Mary and Jane get over here and let me finger fuck both of you while you make out with each other. Let's see... Alice I'm all out of dick and fingers so you can just lay down there and let Stella stir your pot with her tongue, eh? Thanks girls. This pleases me greatly!!!:cool:
I mean... if he can get that many women in a single room, but I doubt that. That would need to mean every char is okay with it, which I kinda doubt. :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I mean... if he can get that many women in a single room, but I doubt that. That would need to mean every char is okay with it, which I kinda doubt. :LUL:
"Never say never", I always say. If the worst that can happen is a "no", then there's nothing to lose. (y)

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I like the Idea you have for the story. And it looks like it is a long story. So split in both games? what is your main game ? SoF or this? i like both. but me and words. I am how i am ....

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I like the Idea you have for the story. And it looks like it is a long story. So split in both games? what is your main game ? SoF or this? i like both. but me and words. I am how i am ....
Both. I have came up with a schedule and way that works, where neither is left alone and both get regular updates. I have as much as passion and priority for this as I have for Strings of Fate.

I keep doing rotations between them, 1 EP each. Back and forth. And given my pace zero issues there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bse

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Nice start, was this once called Eden Pride????
That part is still a mystery... for the life of me, I have no fucking clue as to why or how it happened during one of my compilations. Though I can assure you that was a mistake.

Reactions: BGRW2020

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
And.... It all? Realy? No Fap-Fap material? And who need this*?
There are few sex scenes if that's what you're indicating on, as for tags. :shrug: Hard to say what you consider fap material mate. I ain't got a crystal ball sadly.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EdenPrime-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Mystic
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes